Would like some support :)

Options
Crimson21
Crimson21 Posts: 148 Member
Well hi everyone!!! I've been on this site for about 2 weeks now. I've lost 6lbs so far. I'm looking for some friends to add, and some people to help motivate me! I'm famous for quitting halfway through something, and I would really appreciate the support to keep going. Anyone can feel free to add me. :)

Replies

• wildkatt7
    wildkatt7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    keep it up... remember it is your health and your future on the line... :)
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    You may add me, but only if you return the motivation. I need buddies to keep me on track and to say way to go to my victories!!!
  • beanqueen010
    beanqueen010 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in the same ship you are on, but right now just fighting off a horrible sinus infection so i haven't been logging in anything, but i understand completely on the motivation thing. Once i am back on track i will be more than willing to give you some helpful words to keep you motivated. I hope you can do the same for me. I am also a quit alot and don't think its worth the trouble, but now i want it to change. I am tired of being FAT too.
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    The first few weeks is always the toughest! Just push through it and you'll be happy this is something you didn't quit on half way through. Most people give up to quickly because they expect drastic results immediately. Hang in there!
  • jadeycat88
    Options
    Hi There!! 6 pounds in 2 weeks is great work! I am a year older than you and I have also been on this for just about 3 weeks now and have lost same amount so I kind of know how you feel! I had a little hiccup this week but back again trying harder - It's really easy to slip up but your doing awesome so just keep with it! :)
  • stangma
    stangma Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too. Just had to give it a try. We can all use the encouragement of each other. Congrats on that loss!:flowerforyou:
  • Crimson21
    Crimson21 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all the support! :D This will really help me keep at it!
  • KiwiNico
    KiwiNico Posts: 3
    Options
    I am good at giving up too... but that has not worked well for me so far, so here I am! Hang in there and keep pushing yourself!!
  • I am new too and seem to do good for about the first 6 weeks then say screw it and give up. Been on here only a week and hope it is the "lost" tool I need to keep myself on track. Good job on losing already...I am scared of my scale and have not weighed in yet. I think I am going to change my goal to inches lost anyway. One foot in front of the other, that is what I keep telling myself and eventually I will get there!
  • simonjstevens
    Options
    Go to the supermarket pick up six bags of sugar. Hold all 6 at once that is the amount of weight you have lost already!!! does that not make you feel good. You can do it, why stop now? imagine how good you will feel if you can loose even more bags of sugar. its also doing your heart and lungs a good work out. Dont give up!! we all have bad days just fight it. x