Water Intake

Options
I need to start drinking more water, but i hate drinking plain water. Anyone have any good ways to make water less boring?

Replies

• amerr
    amerr Posts: 190
    Options
    I just bought and tried that MiO stuff today and it was really good. I myself actually prefer plain water though.
  • amk31988
    amk31988 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Try drinking flavored aquafina or propels:)
  • LacieLamp
    LacieLamp Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Try "Mio" its new out. You just add a squirt into your water and go not too sweet and zero calories. Also if you have an iPhone try Water lite its a free app that helps keep track of all the water you drink!
  • sremarie
    sremarie Posts: 37
    Options
    Crystal light has some good flavors.
  • abra526
    abra526 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Some people are opposed to using any type of artificial sweetners. I, for now, am not one of them. I found something called MIO water enhancer. It is a super concentrated liquid that you squeeze into bottled water. It comes in 5 or 6 flavors, and all that I have tried are yummy! It is calorie and sugar free. I only like plain water when I'm working out and my body craves it, but just throughout the day, I have to have it flavored to get in the right amount. I've found that I've doubled my intake since finding MIO.
  • jayjay121
    Options
    Yes! Cut up some fruit, maybe some oranges or apples, put a jug, fill with tap water and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours, repeat daily. I like lemon and lime and strawberry, yum!
  • Perfectlycrooked
    Perfectlycrooked Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You could put a slice of lemon in it!
    Or get some nice flavored tea, or plain tea.
    I just made a pot of tea with cinnimon in it and it's amazing(:
  • haulinbuns
    haulinbuns Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I also didn't like plain water but it is growing on me. I have purchased the Mio liquid to add flavor and found it good. I have purchased the sugar free packets to add to water. I buy the bigger packets that make 2-4 quarts at wal-mart, sugar free and low cal. I fill my water bottle in the morning with it.

Good luck, it gets better
  • PoleBoy
    PoleBoy Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I like the supermarket bargain basement sparkling water
  • ForceofNature
    Options
    Thanks so much for the great feedback! I've been wanting to try Mio. I've seen the commercials. Where do you buy it?
  • FIRSTMENSCH
    Options
    slice lemons and put them in your water. when that is done try the same with berries. after that try some cucumber slices. subtle flavors make water great. and the slices in the water make the bottle of water look nice too.
  • MrsEvers2Be
    Options
    Thanks so much for the great feedback! I've been wanting to try Mio. I've seen the commercials. Where do you buy it?

You can get it at walmart that's where I get it probably dillons too look in the isle with juice and koolaid