TRYING ONCE MORE TOO LOSE WEIGHT

Options
Trying too lose weight hopefully this time i can stick to it

Replies

• Marinaclare
    Options
    I hear ya! keep falling off that wagon! Stick on this if you have the willpower, its worked for so many on here :)
  • joneallen
    joneallen Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    All the best with your journey!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    what are you doing differently this time?
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,714 Member
    Options
    yoovie wrote: »
    what are you doing differently this time?

Good question. Sometimes it all starts with the mindset. Maybe you should change your thinking from "trying once more to lose weight" to "making small changes every day to attain a healthy lifestyle".
  • yoovie
    Options
    good morning!! What did you conquer today!
  • gueritachula22
    gueritachula22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello yesterday for once i was in my calories range and i was able too go twenty for hours without soda which is a miracle for me. I've been trying too cut out carbs and it seems too be going good, I had a protien shake in the morning instead of breakfast and at lunch i had a salad with grilled chicken and i have been trying too eat something every two hours a string cheese, apple, light yourt. My probelm is that i usually feel like i'm starving on diets and i end up piggy out at night after i have done good all day, but the eating every two hours seems do be working not too sure if i'm doing this right. Thanks everyone for your comments!
  • joydoncheski
    joydoncheski Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello yesterday for once i was in my calories range and i was able too go twenty for hours without soda which is a miracle for me. I've been trying too cut out carbs and it seems too be going good, I had a protien shake in the morning instead of breakfast and at lunch i had a salad with grilled chicken and i have been trying too eat something every two hours a string cheese, apple, light yourt. My probelm is that i usually feel like i'm starving on diets and i end up piggy out at night after i have done good all day, but the eating every two hours seems do be working not too sure if i'm doing this right. Thanks everyone for your comments!

This!! I was the same way, eating three 500/cal meals a day and not snacking made me always feel hungry and by the time my evening meal came around I would overeat. I cut my meal calories down and added three 100-150/ cal snacks. Fruit, veggies,low fat cheese, organic granola, or nuts between meals and I was never "starving" and had more energy to work out. You got this
  • Roger_Vaughn
    Roger_Vaughn Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!!! Just focus on the habit of Tracking food and exercise. Then focus on adjusting the numbers.

Then check out this post: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10020211/read-this-when-you-feel-low-or-think-about-quitting#latest
  • yoovie
    Options
    yeah dont diet too deep. eat real food too, okay darlin?
  • gueritachula22
    gueritachula22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your support today is day three and its started off good i even for once cooked my lunch the night before(grilled fish and steamed veggies) so i'm not tempted to go eating any fast food.