well now this is awkward...

Options
So a few years ago I stumbled on a little app called MyFitnessPal. I logged food and workouts and built a stable community of friends and most importantly I started to lose weight. 103 lbs to be exact. After that, I stayed around for support and maintenance, got too into the Chit Chat section and as a young attractive male on a site primarily full of women, drama ensued so much that it got too much for me and I logged off for good.

Cool story bro.

Well now its been 2 years of not quite logging, not really working out and psssh I can lose this weight got me right back where I started. I decided to go back to what worked for me which was MFP before the drama, so here I am humbled, remotivated, (I think ima stay anonymous) in hopes that you will have me. Again.

Replies

• shellecollins
    shellecollins Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm not sure of any drama, definitely not into it myself! I'd love to help motivate and encourage! Shoot me a message if you'd like to, can always use supportive friends too!! GOOD LUCK with your journey regardless!!!
  • opalsqueak007
    opalsqueak007 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hello!

i suggest that your friends-up with some mature, happily married persons - then no drama! I put myself forward :) I'm 51 and live in the country in the UK.

61599407.png
  • RachaelStJ
    RachaelStJ Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I didn't even know they had drama on this site! Craziness.

Good luck this time around, no more drama sir.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    It's HARD being sexy, right?

Just kiddin - good luck to you!
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    What?? How was the drama so bad that you stopped all together? Couldn't you have just deleted a few friends that were causing drama? Anyway, good luck
  • Circa1964
    Circa1964 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you may have been the drama instigator. I hope you have a better experience this time around.