meal plans

Options
Hello!!! Just needed some more ideas on meals!!! Do any of you guys have suggestions on a website with healthy meal plans for weight loss!! Don't want to get bored with just eating chicken and fish lol

Replies

• Chrisparadise579
    Chrisparadise579 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Try eatthis.com
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    Pinterest
  • TigerAlum09
    TigerAlum09 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I really like the ones Cassey Ho has come up with at www.blogilates.com They're focused on eating clean, which I need to be better about, so I use them as templates for what I eat.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    ynvsna87 wrote: »
    Hello!!! Just needed some more ideas on meals!!! Do any of you guys have suggestions on a website with healthy meal plans for weight loss!! Don't want to get bored with just eating chicken and fish lol

I don't know if they have meal plans, but lots of recipes:

skinnytaste.com/
    skinnykitchen.com/
    skinnymom.com/

Yes, I know they all have "skinny" in the title. I guess that's code for low-cal. shrug.gif

• ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    Well weight loss is all about eating at a caloric deficit, so you can eat anything you want. Just weigh (or at least measure for now) everything and log accurately. I just ate a bowl of soup and a bowl of buttery popcorn. No need to rely on chicken and broccoli for the entire journey.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    South beach diet
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    ana3067 wrote: »
    Well weight loss is all about eating at a caloric deficit, so you can eat anything you want. Just weigh (or at least measure for now) everything and log accurately. I just ate a bowl of soup and a bowl of buttery popcorn. No need to rely on chicken and broccoli for the entire journey.

+1
  • AKNMHunt
    AKNMHunt Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I got most of my meals from Pinterest, Well Fed (the paleo recipe book), and Nom Nom Paleo. No we aren't really Paleo eaters, but we planned on it, now we don't, but some of the things I've made are delicious. I am not making anything specifically "low calorie" because I have a carnivore husband and two growing boys. Just figure out your portions and log it. I'd be happy to share the dinners I have planned out.