Best Fast food salads & chain restaurants

Options
So I'm not much of a salad person but I recently got hooked on the Mc Donald's grilled southwest salad. I used to like the chargrilled southwest salad from Chick-Fil-A but they discontinued it. So the Mc Donald's is the one is the next best thing.

Are there any other salads that anyone recommends that aren't very high in calories but at the same time delicious?

Replies

• robinsvitakjones
    robinsvitakjones Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Salad Works! You can "create your own" and their fat free honey mustard dressing is SOOOO GOOD. You can get 5 "toppings". I usually get mixed greens, egg whites, carrots, breaded chicken, corn & (just a little) Parmesan cheese. Dressing on the side. Yummm
  • bmdominguez26
    bmdominguez26 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have one where I live but that does sound delicious.
  • bmdominguez26
    bmdominguez26 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Don't*
  • hummingbirdhope
    hummingbirdhope Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Panera!!
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Sorry but salads and delicious dont belong in the same sentence....
  • abbeyjones1994
    abbeyjones1994 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I was so sad that Chick-Fil-A discontinued the chargrilled southwest salad too! :(
    Now at Chick-Fil-A I get the Grilled Market Salad. I was a bit weirded out by the concept of fruit in my salad, but it is SO delicious. And now that the weather is getting colder, I'm hoping it temporarily takes me back to a springtime state of mind. :)
  • Sevendust912
    Sevendust912 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Chick Fil A cobb salad.
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I was so sad that Chick-Fil-A discontinued the chargrilled southwest salad too! :(
    Now at Chick-Fil-A I get the Grilled Market Salad. I was a bit weirded out by the concept of fruit in my salad, but it is SO delicious. And now that the weather is getting colder, I'm hoping it temporarily takes me back to a springtime state of mind. :)

Me too! I loved the black bean and corn relish on it. Now I get the Cobb salad with grilled nuggets instead of the fried it comes with. I use about half a packet of the avocado like ranch and skip the pack of crunchy things they give you. It's yummy.