12 week progress

Options
For those who go by the 12 week rule, like me, show me your 12 week progress. I'm at the 6th week right now. You know the saying "it takes 12 weeks for everyone to see a difference". Let me see your progress from the beginning of your journey to any given week. anyone 12 weeks in ? :)

Replies

• 84reasons2run
    84reasons2run Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love this idea! I am only on week one though..
  • mommyofanangelboy
    mommyofanangelboy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    let me know how it goes!
  • trish916
    trish916 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 12 weeks in at the end of this week. I got my first compliment yesterday. Someone told me they could really see the difference, especially in my face. I had noticed very recently that my chin actually felt thinner. I don't see it in the mirror, but i can feel a difference in the 'squishiness' of my body lol. I have to say that I have NEVER stuck to a weight loss/change of lifestyle plan for any longer than a couple of days prior to this go around, so I am super duper proud of myself and my 23 pounds lost. I earned each of those darn pounds with sweat and determination. For me, it was a matter of small promises to myself. 5 minutes of exercise a day for 5 days a week was the promise, and to log my food every day. Those 5 minutes usually always turned into 30-45 minutes. So it was a promise I could keep each day. It was easy - sort of. After a few days of keeping that promise, I felt some self confidence show up. something I had not had in a really long time. Then, instead of a weight loss goal, I just wanted to achieve and maintain my self esteem.
  • jdt242
    jdt242 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Only on week 2. Will check back when Ive had my first notice :-)
  • cutenikki07
    cutenikki07 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    this is a 90 day transformation!
  • MelanieRBrace
    MelanieRBrace Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 7. I will also check back.
  • mommyofanangelboy
    Options
    i'm on week 7 too :)
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I am in the middle of week 9! I myself have noticed a difference in the way my clothes are starting to fit but other than that not much progress in my opinion the is noticeable I don't think.
  • mommyofanangelboy
    Options
    i am not seeing a difference much for me too. but i did say 12 weeks, 5 to go!
  • mommyofanangelboy
    Options
    how are ya'll doing??
  • gagagul
    gagagul Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am on week 1! feeling great again need to keep it up including weekends!!! Log Log Log!!! And workout 5 times a week! Add me and help keep me accountable :) Thanks!
  • aripak
    aripak Posts: 33
    Options
    This is a great idea! I'm on week 5. I'm down about 6 lbs and about 4% BF. Nobody has noticed except my boyfriend when he grabbed me the other day and was like woah, I can tell you're losing weight! Maybe I should just ask random people to grab me so they can notice the loss! Haha
  • mommyofanangelboy
    Options
    keep it up ! :)
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I'm about 12 weeks in, my husband said he is getting inspired and he can see that my jeans are looking different on me. I am also noticing that I either need to get smaller pants or buy a belt.
  • jennjenn1216
    jennjenn1216 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I came across this post weeks ago and promised myself I'd come back and post when I hit 90 days. So here it goes... haha.

H: 5'9-ish
    SW:262
    CW:231.6

tqtptuiat74a.png

b4p2fetvkd5o.png

• Ringo1812
    Ringo1812 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Keep it up Jenn. You can really see the difference. Look at your curves. Will be watching for updates in another 90.
  • george7527
    george7527 Posts: 267 Member
    Options

great results
  • TFaustino67
    TFaustino67 Posts: 551 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    george7527 wrote: »

great results