pacing and feeding baby?

I have a 2 month old and was wondering what you guys would put in as far as pacing with her, feeding her and that type of stuff. Would it not be worth recording?

Replies

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    no, not really.

Unless you mean by pacing, that's she's in a race and you're going to pace her.

that would be kinda awesome, actually.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    edited November 2014
    If this is something you do regularly, my thought would be to consider it part of your daily activities as opposed to exercise. As long as you are not currently cutting too low (that can reduce milk production). If you are going for a higher cut in your calories, perhaps increase your daily activity level up one.

These are just my thoughts though. Take them for what they are worth. The only baby I pace has four legs... :flowerforyou:

ETA: I believe there is a check box for breastfeeding which will increase your daily allotment. The rest of my statement is regarding pacing for exercise.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    ki1em0re wrote: »
    I have a 2 month old and was wondering what you guys would put in as far as pacing with her, feeding her and that type of stuff. Would it not be worth recording?

Breast feeding her?
  • jenny24012014
    jenny24012014 Posts: 83 Member
    If you're breastfeeding then yes definitely. There's negative entries in the food diary for recording breastfeeding.

With the pacing - maybe? Maybe get a pedometer and see how many steps you do.
  • Edie30
    Edie30 Posts: 216
    Or maybe get a fitbit. You should eat more calories if you're breastfeeding.
  • anitadickey
    anitadickey Posts: 1 Member
    there is a category for walking holding an infant or a fifteen lb load, so I'm counting it of course I count housecleaning as exercise too. I have fibro so I can't do exercise in the traditional manner. it seems to be working, I'm losing about two pounds a week
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    2 month old? DNF
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    2 month old? DNF

Dunno, with the right gear...