Lets try this again....

Options
I downloaded this app again after almost a year. I did not do much the first time around besides the actual download. I posted a hello message earlier, but I don't know if it was the time of day or maybe I'm just that uninteresting but Ill try again.

I'm 37 and a mom of three boys 17 years and 14 year old twins. I have a very supportive partner, although neither of us seem to be on the same page at the same time, when it comes to incorporating healthy lifestyles. I once competed in a local city wide biggest loser contest and did quite well, but I feel it was probably because I was held accountable by a group. The contest ended as did my weight loss.

So now I'm starting over again from square one. I am looking to add friends who will hold me accountable and maybe check in and kick my *kitten* if they see I haven't been active. People who I can exchange information with, or learn from.....

People with similar interests are welcome as well... I like food (duh), music, movies, fishing, hiking, anything outside really.

Replies

• ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    will be happy to be an accountability partner. Feel free to add me. ankdworak
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm always looking for new friends, feel free to add me!
  • molly3501
    molly3501 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im back too. Would be happy to lend support.
  • mellyo77
    mellyo77 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies, appreciate it, friendship request sent ! :#:D:D
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I just started back again. Always nice to have more kick in the bum!!
  • Alidawnt
    Alidawnt Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm back for a second round, fell off the wagon last time. Just started up a couple of days ago, so trying to get myself back into the mindset again. I didn't really reach out to people last time, so thought this time I should. Hopefully I can get some motivation from others :) Add me too!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Consistency is your friend. Just keep logging (sometimes I call it slogging) and doing your honest best, and you'll get there. Good luck! :smile:
  • mellyo77
    Options
    Thanks to the both of you!
  • Army_Ant
    Options
    My first time on here and i think i could uses the motivation from others to keep up with it.
  • Secrease
    Secrease Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    :) Welcome back! I'm with you, I need others to hold me accountable so the more people on the same journey the merrier. Please feel free to add me and we can hopefully motivate one another to be consistant and honest with our tracking. If I feel like I didn't do well I would sometimes not log so if you see that I have not completed my journal for the day, call me out out it! Wishing success on your journey.
  • mellyo77
    Options
    Welcome! I think if you really give yourself over to the process....it could work. Having just started over myself... I have decided to really commit to at least tracking my food for now....I will add you!
  • theskipper54
    theskipper54 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    B) Been here, done this...before too. Hang in there. Good luck in acheiving your goals!!