I'm here.... again...

This is my third or fourth attempt, I'm not sure which, to lose all the weight I am carrying around. I'm tired of being embarrased to meet new people, to act like a goofball on the dance floor, to be ashamed of how I look when I try to go for a run, to buy pretty clothes in bright colors, to wink at the cute guy at the coffee shop...

Is anybody else here for a repeat attempt?

Hope to hear from you!
Rachael

Replies

• ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Happy to help in any way I can. I am right there with you but this time I am more focused and want this to be the last time. I'm down almost 30 since mid july. Feel free to add me. ankdworak
  • TemeraldMarie
    TemeraldMarie Posts: 69 Member
    Im here for my second go as well. Last year I lost 40 lbs in 5 months. Then put it all back on. Looking to motivate and be motivated. Open diary. Feel free to add :)
  • LOSTandFOUND2014
    LOSTandFOUND2014 Posts: 190 Member
    You keep trying. That's good. Similiar boat myself. :)
  • moogplayer
    moogplayer Posts: 542 Member
    Welcome back! Let's help each other :)
  • Justin741
    Justin741 Posts: 249 Member
    Welcome Back! You Can do it! I lost 112lbs in 2011 since then I put back on 37lbs, working on getting back down to goal weight!
  • Cardxn
    Cardxn Posts: 11 Member
    Add me too! Cardxn
    I am also here "again"
  • Alidawnt
    Alidawnt Posts: 6 Member
    I'm back for a second round, fell off the wagon last time. Just started up a couple of days ago, so trying to get myself back into the mindset again. I feel the same. I am tired of not looking good in clothes, unable to find pretty outfits. I want to go on a hot holiday with my hubby & I want to feel good in a bathing suit. I didn't really reach out to people last time, so thought this time I should. Hopefully I can get some motivation from others :) Add me too!
  • texmexcoconut
    texmexcoconut Posts: 18 Member
    I'm a repeat MFP too! My first goal is to get under 230! I seem to fall off the wagon because my ideal weight is to be 180. Anyone can add me! I love sharing ideas!
  • irejuvenateme
    irejuvenateme Posts: 96 Member
    Welcome!

I am also back again - prob 3rd or 4th time as well - I was really successful several years back but more extreme, and I let it all go. Now with two kids in the picture I am trying to work towards something more sustainable.

Feel free to add me - "irejuvenateme"
  • RachaelStJ
    RachaelStJ Posts: 152 Member
    Loving all this motivation! Thanks for the adds and support. :smiley:
  • Slimdownmb
    Slimdownmb Posts: 130 Member
    Hey Im here again!
    I dropped over 30lbs in 2013 using this app, couldnt stick to it, was just so hard.
    But im back and raging to go! Add me if you want a new friend :-)
    I have alot of weight to loose so i wont be going anywhere for a while

Good luck with your journey xxx
  • I am also an "again-er." I have technically been back for 190 days with a little slacking in the diet and fitness area lately. This week, I have refocused my attention and joined a gym. More support would be awesome for me as well. Sending a friend request.
  • jamesbaird35325
    jamesbaird35325 Posts: 23 Member
    My second time around also. Lost 35lbs on my first time around. Feel free to add me. I will certainly support those on my friends list.
  • Rich71bat
    Rich71bat Posts: 195 Member
    I'm also back for the 2nd or 3rd time - determined this time though!

Feel free to add me.