Let's all lose weight together!

Options
Hey guys! I'm Anna and I have a ton of weight to lose and need to stay motivated. I was hoping to make a group dedicated to people that need to lose 50 plus pounds, where we can all share how many pounds we've lost, how we did it, what worked, and how we're doing. I plan on posting about my diet, exercise, and weight loss goals each week and I'd like to invite everyone to post about theirs. My time of being a big beautiful woman is over and I'm ready to be an averaged sized beautiful woman. Join me! Also, add me. I need more friends.

Replies

• Lady_Sugarcookie
    Lady_Sugarcookie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I would love to join your group!! I have used this app in the past to shed the LBs before but I have a really hard time keeping them off. This is my first time using the website and seeking outside support for people I don't know personally.
  • chillaxnomas
    Options
    Well hello! I'm in the same boat. I have yoyoed for about 3 years and I'm trying to try something new. Welcome!
  • sarahehgorman
    Options
    hello I would love to join your group! I lost weight but then gained it back, oops,. I want to lose weight in time for next summer so i feel more confident. Anyone wanna be friends? I don't really have any on here..
  • chillaxnomas
    Options
    Hey Sarah! Now we're friends. I don't know how to make my post more popular but im glad you're friends with me.
  • dheier007
    dheier007 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I would love to join a group
  • iilollipopzz
    iilollipopzz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me!