Tired of Feeling Tired!

Options
:# So I'm in my office the other day and noticed it was only noon and I was exhausted. I've always been a high energy guy, but lately have been really tired and couldn't figure out why. Then it dawned on me I hadn't weighed myself in months and my workouts had stopped as well because I had been so busy. Plus I have been stopping by my favorite sandwich shop a lot just because I don't want to cook, weigh my portions, etc. Buying larger sized suits should have been a clue, but I just wrote it off to getting a bit older. So I jumped on the scales and was...shocked. Anyway, thought I'd give this online deal a try and see if I can get back to my 'game weight', and get my regular energy level up. May you all have an outstanding fitness journey and I will do the same!

Replies

• Joyfulkneves23
    Joyfulkneves23 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your new journey! I know for me logging all of my food keeps me honest and on track!
  • ucbycindy
    ucbycindy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That is so my line...I just want to not be tired when the day is just starting...not be out of breath going up stairs again...the little things one takes for granted...I have not been here long but if you do your logging in...it helps.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Oh I hear you hun.....i was tired of waking up tired....wasn't even making it past lunch without a nap....feeling better now tho. Log in daily and build yourself a cheer squad....its wonderful to get some support and motivation on your journey.
  • castlefuzz
    castlefuzz Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I hear ya on being tired.With lack of sleep and working hard at the office.But its hard after a long day.But you have supportive people that understand a long days at the office.You can do it :)