Hello

Options
After being a Weight Watchers member since 2001, I decided to try something new. I had success with Weight Watchers losing 40 lbs. by 2002. I got close to my goal weight, but then I became pregnant with my daughter. I lost most of the baby weight after she was born. Three years later, I became pregnant with my son. Losing that baby weight actually went quicker (probably because I had no time to eat and was chasing a toddler around!). Since 2009, the weight started creeping back. Now, I am at the heaviest I have ever been. After getting my recent health assessment from my new job, I decided it is time to try something else. Some of my friends had encouraged me to try myfitnesspal, so now that I moved in August, am buying a house, and had to quit Weight Watchers to save money, I thought trying this was worth a shot. Plus my husband is signing up, too, so I am excited!

Replies

• elicederoos
    Options
    Best of luck...I am new here too - doing low carb diet - but have done WW too. all work - just keeping it off is hard :)

I'm not sure how to add you as a friend so if you figure out how please add me - happy to help cheer you on@!
  • kaykaduke
    kaykaduke Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! Both me & my husband use MFP, he's in great shape and I am at least a shape (round) right now. We like this bc its free and has so many ways to tie in other things like FitBit. Good luck!