Deodorant

Options
sarglava
sarglava Posts: 206 Member
I chose to post this in Food and Nurtition because deodorant is sort of related.... more so than any other section.

So I was wondering if anyone had any advice about deodorants. I'm trying to stop using types with alumminum in them for various reasons. Though with all this exercising I'm having a hard time not going back! I'm stinky and sweaty like I haven't put anything on. As of now I'm using Tom's Liquid Crystal. It's fine when it's not hot out or I'm not doing anything active. Otherwise it doesn't work. So, anyone using natural deodorants (that work)?

Replies

• brndygrl98
    brndygrl98 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I find that the crystal doesn't work at all for me and neither do the roll-ons. Tom's makes a gel-stick that looks like regular deodorant and it works for me pretty much the whole day, even through my workouts. I use the sensitive skin kind, but I'm sure the others work just as well. Hope this helps :smile:
  • colourdiva69
    colourdiva69 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Have you tried Dr. Mist? It's an all natural, aluminum free deodorant spray that you can get at most health food stores. I found once I started menopause my body chemistry was out of whack and nothing worked for me. Once I tried Dr. Mist I was sold. There's no scent and no residue as it dries quickly, and it really helps control sweat and odour. Hope this helps. :)
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I find that the crystal doesn't work at all for me and neither do the roll-ons. Tom's makes a gel-stick that looks like regular deodorant and it works for me pretty much the whole day, even through my workouts. I use the sensitive skin kind, but I'm sure the others work just as well. Hope this helps :smile:

I use the Tom's unscented stick. It works really well for both my husband and myself.
  • sarglava
    sarglava Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'll try anything... heard a lot about Tom's Long Lasting stick (both good and bad). Never tried Dr. Mist though. I'll give that a go soon if I can find it.