UK Friends (Or anywhere) – Looking for motivation!!

Please help I don’t have any friends on here and need help to lose 2 Stone!!

I am 37 years old and a workaholic. I am struggling to lose weight and understand that that friends on this can help motivate you to lose weight. Many thanks Adam

Replies

• Hi Adam we are the same age and I have just started using my fitness app. I have dieted so many times but give up after a few weeks but this time I want to succeed and keep it off. I have just joined a community class at my local centre, don't know if they do that where you live but I found it very helpful and there is an exercise class at the end, best of all its FREE. I will keep posted how it goes if you like. Kaz (Llandudno)
  • ais500
    ais500 Posts: 32 Member
    Hi Kaz, Yes please keep me posted on how you are getting on. Best of luck, Adam
  • Rich71bat
    Rich71bat Posts: 195 Member
    Hi, I wouldn't describe myself as a workaholic (as I don't think I'm addicted to work!!) but I do work very long hours and have to fit diet and fitness around that!

Feel free to add me for support!
  • hayleylouise9699
    hayleylouise9699 Posts: 146 Member
    Hi Adam, Welcome to MFP. You made the biggest move by joining - please feel free to add me always happy to hep. :-)
  • Big_Steezy
    Big_Steezy Posts: 68 Member
    Hey Adam, welcome!
    I'm looking to loose around 2stone myself, already lost 2stone so far.

You will have good days and also bad days, but you will reach your goal if you stick at it.

Feel free to add me too if you wish.
    Steve.