Ready to get back in the saddle.

Options
Almost two years ago I got fed up with my self and decided to lose weight, a goal of mine for a long time. And I did, I lost weight slowly and healthily. Over the course of a little under a year I lost 20 lbs. I hadn't quite reached my goal weight, but I still felt great. I was the smallest I'd been in my young adult life. When I started this year of school, I was getting comments and compliments, something new for me, and it was fantastic. But, then some new stresses entered my life and I started to let my discipline slip. I gained a couple pounds, so I didn't stress too much. I recently entered a relationship and have gianed a little "happy weight," eight including the two before. My discipline and structure is gone almost entirely and I know if I continue this way I will ruin all of my progress. I'm finding very difficult to get back in the rhythm of things. Difficulties with body image, etc.. I know I can't be the only one with this problem, and I've always lost weight alone, I think it might be nice to have some positive support, empathy, advice, all that..
Wow... This was longer than expected...

Replies

• jcpeters13
    jcpeters13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can do it! You just have to stay motivated and everyone here will totally support you!
  • fitcrew
    fitcrew Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Its you VS You...... you need to motivate yourself with your passions....what do you want to accomplish? How do you want to feel? Do you want to be happy and healthy? The answers will make you motivated and drive you....once you get back to working out you will FEEL the good....dont let a relationship get you in a comfy zone....I see that in relationships a ton and would love to hear women say "my boyfriend wants me to look good" not..." he likes me just the way I am" simply put we all need to be healthy for our own reasons but the most important reason is to enjoy life and the people in it!!! Get moving and prove to everyone that you are a rockstar!!!! Get some!!