Trying to lose 50 pounds! In need of support :)

Options
MbNRoby
MbNRoby Posts: 3 Member
edited November 2014 in Introduce Yourself
I'm Marybeth, I'm 18, I've been overweight all my life and now I'm ready for change. I've been struggling for a week, counting calories and exercising but seeing no result on the scale once so ever... I'm in need some serious support, please. :smile:
Hope everyone is having a swell day :smiley:
Thanks!

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi Marybeth! You can do this! Add me as a friend if you like.
  • theskipper54
    theskipper54 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    B) Each day is a new opportunity to succeed!
  • Djrundle13
    Djrundle13 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have been reminded over and over that Rome wasn't built in a day. And niether is getting to and maintaining a healthy life style.

I'm fairly active on here and it you want to add me, please do so!
  • JaneECS
    JaneECS Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    If you don't mind an old girl (40) you can add me - been overweight since I was 11, now a UK size 16 for the first time since I was 16!, I've lost 15 lbs in 8 weeks, will never tell you what to do, only what works for me, oh and lots of cheering you on.
  • AmZam05
    AmZam05 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've lost just about 50 pounds since March of this year. Slow, steady, and sensible will get you there. Feel free to add me and if you need any advice I'd be happy to help!
  • Welcome! I am new here as well, you can do it! Feel free to add me (any of you), please just do me a favor and read my profile and send a message with the add request!

XOXO,

Shannon
  • lcouterm
    lcouterm Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm old and have managed to lose almost 60 since April so I must be dong something right here is some advise. first, try to cut out as much breads as you can (thats whats killed me in the past) drink lots of water (to make you feel funn) Now here is a Secret do not deny yourself stuff, LIMIT YOURSELF that is why most diets fail people want a candy bar deny them self one, finally they give in and have 20 of them. If you want chocolate have a piece or a candy bar but make it last all day. LOG IT IN and count it. The same go with everything else your weight loss will be slower but more consistant and you'll be a way happier person. keep some almonds around if you get hungery have 2 or 3 of them it will curb your hunger. Walking is a great excersise but do other things too (tell me what your doing now, and i'll see if there is something I can add)
  • stopdropandlose
    stopdropandlose Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also 18 and have been overweight for a loooong time. Feel free to add me, support is key in losing weight (in my opinion). Take each day one at a time.