Trying Myfitnesspal again!

Options
I'm trying Myfitnesspal once again. I know it works, I just have a hard time sticking with it. I work full time and I'm a part time college student, so I tend to put other things before my health. I want to jog!! My dream is to run a 5K. If ya'll have any tips or encouragement, I would appreciate it! I want to be healthy!! Help me!!!! :D<3

Replies

• ElizabethNJ
    ElizabethNJ Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm also coming back to mfp. I work full time, I'm a mom, wife, and I take online courses, so believe me I get it with having no time! I plan on using the app more this time than before. I think it'll help with at least logging in the food especially when you're on the go. Does your college have a gym or track on campus? If so check the hours, some have early hours or late hours if you need it. When I was at school on campus, I would go after class at like 8pm for about 30 minutes on the two days they were open late.
  • toddleo87
    toddleo87 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting again too - no excuses for me this time.
  • ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Happy to help support in any way I can. Feel free to add me. ankdworak
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I was gone, now I am back on mfp. It does work--good idea getting the app! Good for both of you for all you are doing! I know that water, water, water, staying busy, schedule exercise, and log, log, log. We will get there!
  • kareneastwood865
    kareneastwood865 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm back too. Second week here for me. Not going back so I decided that I would take my own advice to my kids this time and literally take one day at a time. It's all I can do. I'm extremely honest on my tracker which somehow keeps me in check. I fell in love with exercise this time before I came back to MFP. Now the cardio and strength classes are just part of my routine. Glad you are here! Feel free to add me.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Logging I think is the most important thing you need to do irrespective of whether you make your target, log everything and make sure its acccurate. You are also going to have to learn to deal with that little voice that gets you doing other things. 5-10mins a day is all it takes and everyone can find that.
  • stopdropandlose
    stopdropandlose Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I just started MFP again. This time I am really motivated to lose weight and live a healthy life. Feel free to add.
  • Deborah105
    Deborah105 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I've been here a while, but I'm heating it up now. Feel free to add me any of you. It's a great way to be inspired. :smile:
  • ggoss10
    ggoss10 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Starting again with my husband joining too this time around! I also want to be a jogger, though December in the PNW is not a weather friendly time haha
    Feel free to friend me, as I love to encourage and need the encouragement myself!
  • LSmela
    LSmela Posts: 30
    Options
    I as well am back on MFP. I have a hard time sticking with things. I am retired so I should have all the time in the world. I just need the motivation. I am 5 minutes away from Planet Fitness. I lost my fitness partner at Curves a year ago and it has been tough going by myself. Curves closed. I now got my sister to go 2 days a week. But I need the push to start eating right and focus on exercise and eating correctly. We all need motivation and looks like we all could use a little I am here for you and myself. Please feel free to add me