Got any willpower in a jar?

Options
Hello! This is Terina, 30 years young, married with 3 beautiful rascals. I've been logging on for 5 days now, my sister told me about it, and so far I really like it! Need to lose about 50 lbs with 70 lbs being my ultimate goal. I've been overweight almost 10 years now(almost the whole time I've been married, and that's another can of worms), my weight has fluctuated between 140-220, usually staying between 172-210. I'm in it for the long haul! Cuz it's been a long haul so far! I've started to play all kinds of sports, rugby, basketball, softball, volleyball, and putting myself out there instead of hiding away from the world and eating myself into an oblivion. I'd love to eventually run a marathon. Anyone else out there who works nights and is still able to keep it together? My willpower goes out the window when I'm tired and bored! Help! :)

Replies

• Sutton002
    Sutton002 Posts: 24
    Options
    Welcome =) you can add me if you want. It looks like you have already made some changes to your life and getting active =) Sending tons of will power your way!!!
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    My weight is around the same area of 170 to 212.. I love this site cause you are encouraged to eat your workout calories so I am not really hungry, and dont need much willpower. (except for wanting cheese all the time. lol) I just needed to learn to make smarter choices. :flowerforyou:
  • terina1181
    terina1181 Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks ladies! Yeah, I really love the app on my phone(apart from it taking a while to load) and am amazed at all the food info! I'm really hoping I stick to it and finally get my "old self" back. :)
  • MauiSue
    MauiSue Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am 100% behind you! I would be happy to be one of your "Friends" . Support is big on this website and I can attest to results.
    With Warmest Aloha, Sue
  • terina1181
    terina1181 Posts: 9
    Options
    Aloha Sue! I was born in Kahuku! Moved to the mainland @ 18 months and haven't been back for a visit since I was 6! My dad was there last week and took some pics of the hospital I was born in, looks more like a clinic! Lol. I'm married to a Tongan so lots of bad eating habits! Ahhhh! Just went to a 1st bday party yesterday, I did pretty good only 1/2 c rice and 1 c mac!