Hello!

Options
ily_project
ily_project Posts: 1 Member
edited November 2014 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Kirsten and my goal is to loose about 15 to 20 pounds. I don't have a solid date as to when I would like to reach my goal, but I do know that I will work hard to accomplish it! I am currently recovering from Bulimia. Some days, its very hard to eat because I have urges to make myself through-up and I know now that isn't the healthy way to lose weight or how to cope with situations. I would LOVE to find friends/people that are recovering and(or) struggling from an ED so we can push each other in the right direction. I also would like to find friends/people who are motivated and positive! But, my ultimate goal is to be happy and healthy. If that's yours too then let's get together and KICK BUTT!!!

Replies

• CatherineBayley
    CatherineBayley Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Wishing you luck and sending lots of positive energy to you. I don't have an ED except I just eat to much.
    I am new on here also, just taking my first look around after 5 days of using the application - Love it so far but I have a long way to go and want to lose at least 15 KG..
    Sending you warm wishes from Perth Australia :)

Cath