Constantly feeling sick, diet?

Options
Hey. not sure if anybody will know the answer to this but..
For a week now i have been eating very healthy. Today for example I had fish with spinach and carrots, granola with natural yoghurt, etc. Haven't touched chocolate or crisps in a week.

I have been making food and I eat about 5mouthfulls and start to feel really sick, I can usually eat a massive pizza and a few sides to myself if i wanted to (only weigh 11ish stone but i love food) but lately I am having to force myself to eat before work so i dont get weak.
I am 20yrs old.

Anybody know what might be going on?!?! (I ONLY feel sick in middle of eating)

THANKYOUUUU!

Replies

• CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I took a look at your food diary and it appears to be woefully incomplete; it could be any of a million things. I'd advise you to see your MD if it doesn't resolve on its own in a few days.
  • smandymail
    smandymail Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you might have a virus, or you have drastically changed your diet and your stomach is having a hard time adjusting.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Are you eating enough? Are you pregnant?

Congratulations if so!
  • squirrelone
    squirrelone Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Ask a doctor. That is what they are there for.
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Does it feel like a flavor or texture issue? I have a lot of those issues with foods and sometimes if I eat a lot of a certain type (like too much salad) I'll gag on it. Same if I'm very low on carbs, I start gagging on non-soft foods as if my body is begging me to eat some rice already. It's possible that if you're accustomed to rich or creamy or salty foods your palate is still adjusting to the new flavors and is getting overwhelmed. Maybe try adding back a few bites of the other stuff (like a couple squares of chocolate or a handful of chips) to break up a meal and see if that helps (then wean off). If you're only feeling sick while eating, that could be possible. It's still worth checking with a doc, though, just to make sure all is well.
  • luciemarierudge
    luciemarierudge Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im 20 i'm not pregnant or badly ill. . at least I hope not. And i'm eating 1200cals a day, cooking my own food.

And I know omlettes have always made me feel sick after a couple bites so maybe it is a flavour issue. And i'm at university and working full time, no time for food diaries every day, I usually add it up in my head :)