What about you would surprise us?

Options

Replies

• N2Couture
    N2Couture Posts: 2,762 Member
    Options
    That I can eat a lot of shrimp in one sitting .. okay maybe not enough to win a contest but a lot. lol
  • kangakev
    kangakev Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    i hate to drink hot drinks...no coffee...no tea...nothing hot to drink
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    I can cook a breakfast that will make you smack yo momma. You'll smack yo best friend's momma too.

I can cook a breakfast that will make you smack my momma for not teaching me to cook :)
  • NickGEngr
    Options
    I'm can actually be a big nerd...love space and science/tech...
  • Laka615
    Laka615 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am a loud New Yorker :)
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    I can only snap my fingers with my left hand...although I do everything else right-handed.
  • joshua3179
    joshua3179 Posts: 2,882 Member
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    I can only snap my fingers with my left hand...although I do everything else right-handed.

I'm the same way! I'm left handed and there's only 3 things I do left handed! Writing, snapping my fingers. Everything else I'm right handed. Throwing fighting and shooting
  • newlooknewme2014
    newlooknewme2014 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Not sure if anything would be surprising but everything would be new since I don't think I portray my personality or interests outside of weight loss to my MFP friends.
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    My friends say I am a dark horse :p
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options

...what does that even mean?
    -googles this-
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »

-googles this-

Its a british saying (maybe even a northern British saying) it means some one comes across as quiet and innocent but really your out going, confident, life of the party etc. So basically means that someone has a kinda wild side to them that you didn't expect it. So they are known as a dark horse. :)
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »

-googles this-

Its a british saying (maybe even a northern British saying) it means some one comes across as quiet and innocent but really your out going, confident, life of the party etc. So basically means that someone has a kinda wild side to them that you didn't expect it. So they are known as a dark horse. :)

Ohh, yeah, I can totally see it in your pic :3 lol

Ty for explaining.
  • Morgan5647
    Morgan5647 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    People expect me to be dumb and a walkover so not the case...work in male dominated area!
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    joshua3179 wrote: »

I'm the same way! I'm left handed and there's only 3 things I do left handed! Writing, snapping my fingers. Everything else I'm right handed. Throwing fighting and shooting

You say there are three things you do left handed...but you only list two. Dare I ask what the third is. >:)
  • joshua3179
    Options

You say there are three things you do left handed...but you only list two. Dare I ask what the third is. >:)
    Sounds like you already know haha
  • holagatita
    holagatita Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    butterflies freak me out
  • DevilsNegu
    DevilsNegu Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Lol!!

Too funny!
  • Justkimmer
    Justkimmer Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have never been able to whistle.
  • borst13
    borst13 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    I am an angry horrible driver.
  • joshua3179
    Options
    DevilsNegu wrote: »
    Lol!!

Too funny!

Gettin real in here hahaha