Fitbit? Which one clips to bra?

Options
Hi

I have a flex and was wondering if anyone has a fitbit that comfortably, and unobtrusively, clips into your bra...and whether you can link more than one to the app

I want to wear bracelets again :smile:

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    The One and the Zip both clip on. But the one time I attempted to clip my old One to my regular bra, it almost fell off in the bathroom at work. So I didn't try it again.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I have a Zip, it clips to the bra if you want but the clip - or rather the silicone case that the clip is attached to - is poorly designed and in time gets loose and you'll lose your Zip if you're not careful. I now keep it in a soft, hand made case (has a velcro closure); I bought it on eBay for $4.95. I keep it in my pocket now.
  • lolly715
    lolly715 Posts: 106
    Options
    I have the Ultra and it clips really well into bras. If I was to replace it, I'd probably get the One since I can't stand the watch/band style ones but the clip doesn't look quite as good.
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    The One and Zip clip to bras, like others have mentioned. At this time, you can only have one Fitbit linked to each account at a time. You can have multiple accounts, or you can re-link an old Fitbit to your one account, but it takes a moment.
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    I have a zip and clip it to the front center of my bra, facing in.
  • CMcD1445
    CMcD1445 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You can link multiple fitbits to one account....just don't double dip the calories burned / steps per day.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Thank you all

Looks like the zip and I'll synch it to my app when I wear it ..thanks for the advice

Does it clip to any kind of bra and can you feel it?
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    Do you wear any bras with two layers of fabric on the front, usually for removable foam pads? When I wear a One in my bra I usually select that sort of bra for the day, and just remove the One from the clip/holder and slide it right into the 'pocket'. Then I can't feel it. Though I also can't see its display easily.

But if you can feel a clipped-on Zip or not depends on a lot of things, including where you clip it. If I do clip a Fitbit on, I do it on the front and center of the bra, facing in. Do you have space there for a small object? If so, you probably won't feel it. If not, you probably will.

Be sure to buy one from an authorized reseller because if you do lose it from the case getting stretched out or something like that, Fitbit will replace it in the first year.

You really can't link two Fitbits to one account at the same time. You have to unlink one and relink the other, if you plan to switch back and forth between a Zip and a Flex. Open your Fitbit Connect software and look at the options for a new device. Your options are to REPLACE the existing device on an account or link it to a new account.