Weight Loss and Dating: Before, After, and During??

Options
I'm a senior in University, graduating in just a few short months. Seems like most of my friends are paired up making plans together, while I've been on this weight loss journey for almost a year now. Becoming a graduate soon I'm curious how the dating experience is for those during and after the weight loss, or even before if there is a noticeable change?

I appreciate any thoughts on the topic! ^_^

Replies

• 11mike
    11mike Posts: 159
    Options
    during cause you will have some1 to workout with
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    I'm a senior in University, graduating in just a few short months. Seems like most of my friends are paired up making plans together, while I've been on this weight loss journey for almost a year now. Becoming a graduate soon I'm curious how the dating experience is for those during and after the weight loss, or even before if there is a noticeable change?

You're pretty, why not just start now? O.o
  • newlooknewme2014
    newlooknewme2014 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »

You're pretty, why not just start now? O.o

Thank you :D , I haven't stopped exactly, just been extremely busy and will soon be in a transition. I've been curious how people do it because soon all of m chaos will settle out and it will be much easier, I assume to focus on my journey without exams, and meetings, and projects and presentations, etcs. Plus fun things like dating! ^_^
  • newlooknewme2014
    newlooknewme2014 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    11mike wrote: »
    during cause you will have some1 to workout with

Hmmm, that would be interesting. Did not consider that. I've been a solo exerciser, unless its dance or sports.