Time to tackle this once and for all

I registered on MFP over 2 years ago, and unfortunately did not make much use of it, however I'm back to finally take this head on. I'm not here because I "want" to, but because I NEED to. I find that I can often give the motivation others need but not always give the motivation that I need, I'd love to give anybody motivation but could use some myself!

I'm here to lose weight.
I'm here to get healthy.
I'm here to get happier.

Thank you!

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    It begins now! Add me for support!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    it would be helpful if you were also here because you want to be. Don't add me. I just want to say that it takes integrating a mind change into your approach. Otherwise you can probably lose weight but you probably won't eep it off. The recidifism rate for weight loss is really high.
  • opalsqueak007
    opalsqueak007 Posts: 433 Member
    Now that you have put your mind to it, you can achieve it. Good luck.
  • mojeda92
    mojeda92 Posts: 2
    edited November 2014
    it would be helpful if you were also here because you want to be. Don't add me. I just want to say that it takes integrating a mind change into your approach. Otherwise you can probably lose weight but you probably won't eep it off. The recidifism rate for weight loss is really high.

I do want to be here, that's why I am here. Though I would rather be here on my own terms and not because I need to be here to achieve something. I need to be here because I have seemingly not done well on my own, and am here hoping that a community of like minded people with the same end goal whether it be small or big, can help me along the way.

This is why I originally put want in quotes, because I do want to be here, but it's at this time I believe I need to be here rather than want to. I can want something but it doesn't mean I need it, this is why I say I need to be here.