Diet Chef

Options
Hi Everyone,

Nice to meet you - I am Kylie. I have just ordered a 12 week plan and will keep a diary of how everything is going. I wondered if anyone has had success with this or if it was a complete rip off to them?

I look forward to hearing form you!

Take care

Kylie

Replies

• CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Even if it does work, then what? At that point you haven't learned how to estimate portions or make decent food, and entering the "real world" of food likely becomes problematic.
  • zack1st
    Options
    Would say do it yourself so much material online to help you :-)
  • Aemely
    Aemely Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    If you have the money to blow on a chef, it could perhaps help you kick start a new eating plan, but you will need to either be able to continue paying for a chef or learn how to replicate the eating plan yourself. Good luck!
  • MrsSmith24102014
    Options
    Thanks for your replies everyone. I am doing it because I work exceptionally long hours and am not actually eating enough. So I think while I follow their guidence it will kick start me into an eating routine.
  • feralkitten1010
    feralkitten1010 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    The menu looks fine, albeit a little pricey. Maybe the program will give you some food ideas and tips on portion sizes and you won't need it long term. :wink:
  • MrsSmith24102014
    Options
    I like your thinking feralkitten :smile: thanks!
  • Aeralie
    Options
    Thanks for your replies everyone. I am doing it because I work exceptionally long hours and am not actually eating enough. So I think while I follow their guidence it will kick start me into an eating routine.

We all have our reasons for doing what we do. All these people saying it's a waste of money don't factor in that we all need different things for different reasons. They don't realize that you only pay $200 a MONTH for your food which thereby allows even starving students to be able to eat healthy and lose weight. I also just started the 12 week program as of yesterday and would be happy to stay motivated with you. Best of luck to you! I'm proud of you for taking this step... so far I'm really happy with the food because it keeps me full AND it actually really does taste great!
  • CarrieCans
    CarrieCans Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Aeralie wrote: »

We all have our reasons for doing what we do. All these people saying it's a waste of money don't factor in that we all need different things for different reasons. They don't realize that you only pay $200 a MONTH for your food which thereby allows even starving students to be able to eat healthy and lose weight. I also just started the 12 week program as of yesterday and would be happy to stay motivated with you. Best of luck to you! I'm proud of you for taking this step... so far I'm really happy with the food because it keeps me full AND it actually really does taste great!

you only pay $200 a MONTH for your food? Only?

I feed a family of 3 (often with guests) and a cat on a budget of $300 a month. $200 for one person is high in my opinion. That would double my food budget for the month. Majority of the "starving" students i know have a food budget of half that per month.
  • PwrLftr82
    PwrLftr82 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    CarrieCans wrote: »
    Aeralie wrote: »

you only pay $200 a MONTH for your food? Only?

I feed a family of 3 (often with guests) and a cat on a budget of $300 a month. $200 for one person is high in my opinion. That would double my food budget for the month. Majority of the "starving" students i know have a food budget of half that per month.

Wow, I pay about $150/week for my family of 3. It depends a lot on where you live.