Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

ALways feeling hungry

I always feeling hungry and I do drink a lot of water. ( just does not help) I wish there was a food that you could eat that fill you and you can stay full for a longer time. I eat than I am hungry 30 minutes later.. I just don't want to take diet pills but might have too. What your thoughts out there. Am I the only one out there :(

Replies

• no i ALWAYS feel like this, maybe try eating foods that keep you feeling full for longer, like avocado or nuts or lentils
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    how many calories are you eating?
  • ThePhoenixIsRising
    ThePhoenixIsRising Posts: 781 Member
    What do your fats look like?
  • emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    Let me guess. You're eating 1,200 calories a day? Got your weight loss set to 2 pounds a week?
  • I know for me if I get just simple carbs I get hungry much sooner. I need the protein, and that of course doesn't mean meat all the time.
  • ghrelin, the "hunger hormone" , is produced when your body requires nutrients. if you eat foods with "empty calories" your body doesn't get the nutrients it needs and keeps producing this hormone.