LOVE THIS WEB SITE

Options
Third day into it and it is fantastic this really motivates me i am a little OCD and need something to compete against and by telling me what i am achieving each day is doing the job 165kg goal 100kg in 6 months and down to 80kg in a year hoping all goes well. Have an operation (nose surgery) in three weeks need to loose 10kg know its impossible but i will do my best something has to be better than nothing.

I am not going to have any radical surgery to reduce my weight i believe you have to be able to change your diet habits for anything to work. Just wish i wasn't soooooo hungry all the time i have soooo much pain because of cutting my food intake by soo much, know one thinks about the pain when loosing weight.

Sick of doctors blaming my weight for everything i have had a broken knee and foot over the last year and doctors refused to treat it stating it is muscle pain from my weight well after 6 months of pain and could hardly walk paid for my own xrays and low and behold broken knee and 12 months later i broke my foot i had to walk on that every day with no cast because doctors are soooo fat fobic.

All the best to all of you wonderful Foodaholics.

Replies

• marlovs78
    marlovs78 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I soooo suspect you are not serious.
  • rebeccam2000
    Options
    If Marlovs78 knew me, they would know I am deadly serious about my opinion on doctors and how i have been treated in the past.

And if Marlovs78 was referring to my weight loss you just watch me i am in the right state of mind, this is the worst time of my life and if i can do it now nothing is going to stop me.

marlovs78 why did you close your account before waiting for a response. Doesn't matter as nothing can get me down now, i am on my way to a new life.

Here i go!!!!!!!