busy mom of 3 needs some friends.

Options
hi everyone! My name is jen and i am a busy mom of 3 kids, ages 8,7,4! years ago i had success with MFP and found some friends through these message boards. looks like a lot of them are not active anymore :( im just looking for friends to support me on my road to weigh loss. I just turned 30 and im in my cousins wedding next fall and REALLY need to loose weight. and i need to start NOW :)

thanks for listenting. please add me! sunshinemom2402

Replies

• Just started yesterday. I have two kids (9 and 7) and work full time . I try to get in my workouts in the evening after they are in bed. Would love support too. Feel free to add me :)
  • TMondry
    Options
    I used MFP last year, but completely gave up on it around thanksgiving...ha. I just started up again and I really need some encouragement to stay motivated as well. Mom of two, ages 3 and 4, 29 years old and looking to lose 15lbs! I'm totally there for you, if you'll help me keep on track too :# add me if you like
  • LabAgility
    LabAgility Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of two littles, working full time. I have much more to lose, but can always use more friends for motivation!
  • tcawan
    tcawan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'd love support as well. I'm 40, mother of 5. My youngest is 2 months old and I'm breastfeeding. Having trouble getting back on track and would love to have support/give support.

Thanks! Tanja

• SunShineMom2402
    Options
    thanks ladies! ill add you all and hopefully we can motivate each other!! thanks :)
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Hi im a mum of 3 too I have a 12 yr old, 4yr old and 19 month old. I have around 10lbs left to go feel free to add me. I am aiming for around 130-135lbs
  • fobs13
    fobs13 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2 working fulltime. Kids are aged 12 and 10. Have around 14 lbs to go. Feel free to add.
  • MADgical72
    MADgical72 Posts: 81 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hey! I am a 41 mom of two boys (4 & 7). I could use some friends too! I am already down 2 pounds since I started 8 days ago. I started MFP when I began a fitness challenge to log in my calories and sync with my fitbit. I aim for 8-10k steps per day and when I do not reach that with my daily running around and work, I use a 12 minute walk at home video to up my steps. I have no MFP friends and would love to support you and to be supported.
  • kady11
    kady11 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    hey there. i had great results on here before. then i got pregnant. baby # 5. would love to motive each other. feel free to add me anyone.
  • Cardxn
    Cardxn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey! Mom of 2 .. Need some support also! :)
  • indigo_sky
    indigo_sky Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 2 (4y & 4mo) and I'm pretty close to your age - I will turn 30 in January. I lost 40 lbs back in 2008 but 2 kids later I've gained all that back & more. Everyone else - feel free to add me as well. :-)
  • jillglw
    jillglw Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just sent you a friend request. Mom of 2 girls, 3 and 6. Just started about a week ago using MFP, so far so good! But I am always good at starting diets and lifestyle changes, just need support in sticking with it! Would love to have friends who have their daily menus showing so we can swap ideas.
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!