No More Waiting

Options
I am not so new however been on what I would say is a very long interruption in my journey. While setting here as I do everyday thinking that tomorrow will be better and will kick myself back into gear which never happens, decided no more thinking just going to get off my backside and restart my journey....At the beginning I was 251pounds....lost 27 and since my so called interruption have gained back 6 pounds....I am a normal person....eat normal food...no speciality foods or so called diet foods....I do prefer to cook from scratch but will make some things instant...I only eat whatever the serving size is for whatever I make....and always watch my portions......looking to have a few friends to share the journey with....Pic will come later as soon as I can find or take a decent one lol

Replies

• lizjohnson330
    Options
    I'm new to this site but not to dieting. I've been doing that since I was born. I've gotten healthy in the past...had the motivation, time and lack of social life to really focus on working out and watching what I ate...and that is when I met my husband...and since then I've been on a major break...for 9 years,50 extra pounds and a type 2 diabetes diagnoses. I don't want to be sick and would love to share this journey to improved health with someone who has the same goal.