Thighs rubbing together

I'd like to NOT experience this for Summer of 2015.. Who's with me?? Need support & friends :)

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,047 Member
    I hate the chub rub! Little tip - while you're working towards physically not having it happen, stick anti-perspirant/deoderant (like Lady Speedstick) is your friend.
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    I like to use coconut oil.
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    My thighs rubbed together even when I was a 110 pound teenager. It's just my shape. It hasn't even occurred to me that losing weight could possibly change that, ha ha. I just wear peti-slips or bike shorts under dresses, or use Gold Bond Friction Defense anti-chafing stick on my inner thighs.
  • LazyButHealthy
    LazyButHealthy Posts: 257 Member
    Ire has been the bane of my life since I passed puberty.

Would love to be able to wear dresses on hot summer days without shorts or leggings!
  • marlovs78
    marlovs78 Posts: 75 Member
    i1fgyp8fk1ed.gif
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Cardxn wrote: »
    I'd like to NOT experience this for Summer of 2015.. Who's with me?? Need support & friends :)

Unless you are genetically predisposed to have a thigh gap when you lose weight, you won't have one no matter how much weight you lose. Don't starve yourself trying for the impossible.
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    You know those beefy monsters you see with muscles on top of muscles on top of muscles who you view as an absolute picture of health?

Yeah, their thighs rub together too.
  • Cardxn
    Cardxn Posts: 11 Member
    mccindy72 wrote: »

Unless you are genetically predisposed to have a thigh gap when you lose weight, you won't have one no matter how much weight you lose. Don't starve yourself trying for the impossible.

Definitely not starving myself..
  • Cardxn
    You know those beefy monsters you see with muscles on top of muscles on top of muscles who you view as an absolute picture of health?

Yeah, their thighs rub together too.

I'm speaking for myself.. And before I gained 30lbs they didn't rub
  • Cardxn
    marlovs78 wrote: »
    i1fgyp8fk1ed.gif

What is this?
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    marlovs78 wrote: »
    i1fgyp8fk1ed.gif

What is this?

You are unfamiliar with Silence of the Lambs?
  • Cardxn
    I haven't seen it :/
  • Cardxn
    Ire has been the bane of my life since I passed puberty.

Would love to be able to wear dresses on hot summer days without shorts or leggings!
    Yes! I hear ya:)
  • a_stronger_me13
    a_stronger_me13 Posts: 812 Member
    mccindy72 wrote: »

Thigh gap and uncomfortable/painful chafing because of excessive rubbing are two different things.