New!

Options
Hey everybody :smile: I joined this site because it's easier to navigate than the other site I was using before. Plus I like how people post topics and I find the stories to be inspirational. I'm here to lose about 15 pounds and get my 25 y/o body back! This past year I've been struggling to lose even 3 pounds! I joined the gym and signed up for personal training 3 times a month, and I'm getting some results finally. My trainer says I've lost about 9" overall from when I started in mid-September, so that's encouraging even though I haven't lost anything on the scale. I'm hoping that this site will encourage me to stay consistent and to get me to have better eating habits (the night time munchies are my enemy!) so I can get back down to where I was a few years ago. :) And maybe if I keep on checking in and blogging stuff then I can make some online friends and feel more committed to keeping my goals. :) Wish me luck guys! xoxo

Replies

• superkitty7
    Options
    Hey everybody :smile: I joined this site because it's easier to navigate than the other site I was using before. Plus I like how people post topics and I find the stories to be inspirational. I'm here to lose about 15 pounds and get my 25 y/o body back! This past year I've been struggling to lose even 3 pounds! I joined the gym and signed up for personal training 3 times a month, and I'm getting some results finally. My trainer says I've lost about 9" overall from when I started in mid-September, so that's encouraging even though I haven't lost anything on the scale. I'm hoping that this site will encourage me to stay consistent and to get me to have better eating habits (the night time munchies are my enemy!) so I can get back down to where I was a few years ago. :) And maybe if I keep on checking in and blogging stuff then I can make some online friends and feel more committed to keeping my goals. :) Wish me luck guys! xoxo
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I love this site. Stick around there are some good people here!

YOU CAN DO IT!
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Options
    Welcome superkitty7 :flowerforyou: ,just read the forum blogs and post your own and I am sure you will find answers and support to almost all of your questions, I have :smile:
  • Bobbie145
    Bobbie145 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I started really working out the end of August and feel a lot better. I know I'm healthier, and I'm really enjoying the gym, but the scale wasn't moving much for me either. I found this sight, and love it. I'm able to see what I'm eating and logging my exercise so I can see the actual numbers. I am finally seeing the scales start to move!! Yeah!!! MFP has been a big help. Good luck and enjoy!:flowerforyou:

109588.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • cmdelux
    Options
    This site has been my salvation! Hope you enjoy it as much as I have, and best wishes!

109345.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! :flowerforyou: