Time to take it serious

Options
Every week there has always been something that has made me put off exercise or push my diet aside.....not anymore.....from this day forward this site and my weight loss takes priority over the other bull**** things I have been placing in front.....I turn 40 in October and it is my goal to be back at a healthy weight.....:drinker:

Replies

• froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome I turn 50 in October and I am planning to be stronger then than at 20 :):drinker:
    We can totally do this
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Good luck on your journey!
  • jessazimmerman
    Options
    I highly recommend the book "Younger Next Year"
    Lots of great information, and so inspiring! It's the first thing that has been successful in me getting off my butt and doing something about it!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Good attitude! I wish you all the best!. Please feel free to add me as a buddy if you would like some motivation and to share best bets!
  • Jessk63
    Jessk63 Posts: 51
    Options
    Best of luck...your going to do great, keep up that attitude!!
  • unclefestertoo
    Options
    Hey rchhickman. I read your post and found myself in the same position you have been in. I just turned 38 and have always found it pretty easy to drop weight until recently. The older I get the harder it is. This site seems to keep me focused and accountable for what I shove in my mouth. I love the compresive food and exercise library. I have decide that regardless of my goal weight that I need to pay attention to my body. I really stay strict all week with food and allow 1 meal a week that is a "cheat" and allow myself a few light beers. This along with 1 hr of cardio everyday (on average) and I'm dropping weight slow and steady.

Good luck man!!!