Quest Protein Powder

Options
Have any Quest lovers tried their new protein powder yet?

Replies

• SnowWhiteFanatic
    SnowWhiteFanatic Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Yea!! It is so good!!!
  • martyqueen52
    martyqueen52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I know it's been available for pre-order, but, it's officially out in stores now?
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    I assume it's expensive.
  • darlahmitchell
    darlahmitchell Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love Quest Nutrition Bars!!!
  • ccmzone2013
    ccmzone2013 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I love Quest Nutrition Bars!!!
    There GREAT!
    #NeverGiveUp
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I assume it's expensive.

it's 39.99 for 2lbs.. not terrible given the quality
  • SnowWhiteFanatic
    SnowWhiteFanatic Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I think the price is worth it. The taste is so delicious. It really is like having a milkshake. I use fruit, ice, the powder and almond/coconut blend milk. So good.
  • hazleyes81
    hazleyes81 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    What about the protein chips? Have any of you tried those? I can't find them around me and I thought about ordering some but I don't want to if they taste like crap. The fact that the bars are so good gives me hope though.
  • Fuoriclasse
    Options
    hazleyes81 wrote: »
    What about the protein chips? Have any of you tried those? I can't find them around me and I thought about ordering some but I don't want to if they taste like crap. The fact that the bars are so good gives me hope though.

A lot of people don't like them, but I do. I've only had the cheddar & sour cream flavor though.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Yeah the chocolate one is amazeballs
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,652 Member
    Options

The cheddar and sour cream chips are really good. The sour cream and onion are on the high side of OK. I have the bbq flavor to try next. Those were the only three flavors I was interested in.

I'm waiting for the stats on the brown rice protein powder but I REALLY wanna try the chocolate milkshake flavor...and the vanilla milkshake...and the peanut butter. :)

They need sampler packs!
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    I buy Cytosport Whey Protein at Costco for about half that price, and the vanilla tastes great. I'm not sure what the size is, but it lasts me for-EVER.
  • martyqueen52
    martyqueen52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Wow.... $39.99 per tub.... I'll stick with my Cellucor. I do love their chips though... all but Sea Salt.... flavor is way to bland.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I just purchased the Chocolate and Peanut Butter flavors today from GNC. I tried the PB first and after just one shake it is now my number one shake that will replace the GNC Lean shakes that I was using. The Quest Protein powder with 8oz of unsweetened Almond milk is more filling, and has less calories, fat, and carbs than the Lean shakes. Also, Quest is thinker and not as sweet, and does not have an after taste like a few other protein shakes that I've had in the past. While this first purchase came from GNC, the next one will be somewhere cheaper.
  • Phoenix_Down
    Phoenix_Down Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    It's a bit pricey but the multipurpose protein powder of Quests is awesome. Gets a little frothy if put in a shake, but tolerable. The taste isn't offensive and it mixes well. I like that I can mask it decently for like mochas or smoothies I do.

Oh. And on the quest chips note... I've only had the salt and vinegar ones and they were... Disappointing. I knew they wouldn't be exactly like a chip. I wasn't prepared for the flavor to fade almost instantly and taste like paper. Haha. Then, the aftertaste is also unpleasant.
  • MiltonAFC
    MiltonAFC Posts: 121 Member
    Options

I like the BBQ flavor. However I bought it once and never will again. Why? The calories aren't worth the volume for me. The bags feel like they're filled with air. There's not much substance to the chips.

Even as an in between meals. I'd rather have a shake, two dannon light & fits, or a bar than the chips.

Solid macros but not really worth it imo.
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I've seen the chips at one of our GNC's, but for 3 bucks a bag, I passed on them. I do love a couple of the protein bars they make. So far the disappointing one has been the double chunk whatever...the aftertaste :s . But the cookie dough and s'mores ones are great. I just bought a bunch of a different powder, so ... I'll wait and see what comments are made on the quest powder and when I need more, we'll see lol.
  • monikker
    monikker Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Bbq chips were good to me. I buy the Quest bars but can't fork up that much for protein powder. I buy my protein for 4 lbs for $34 and got a great deal last time I bought protein...8 lbs for under $60 total including tax and shipping. I'm sure Quest probably tastes better but I pay way less for what I've got so I'm sticking with it.