Hey there all :)

Options
I am an aspiring graphic designer who has been on a weight loss journey for just over a year now. I am looking for more people to add me. I have had this app for a year but use it on and off and aim to start using it more regularly. So far I have lost at least between 3 stone and 3.7 stone and currently weight roughly 15 7 st Aiming to lose another 3 stone :)

Send me a request! Will add anyone

Replies

• shfoster0721
    shfoster0721 Posts: 239 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Good morning, welcome. I just sent you a request. I have lost 119 pounds since January without the use of a fad diet, pills, or surgery. Just changes in lifestyle and sweat equity.
  • HerMindsEye77
    Options
    Good morning, welcome. I just sent you a request. I have lost 119 pounds since January without the use of a fad diet, pills, or surgery. Just changes in lifestyle and sweat equity.

Wow! I love the way he puts it... "sweat equity." LOL! I guess I gotta get some of that!

Anyway, I'm Jean. I'm finally adding friends and putting myself out there. I'd rather not engage b/c then I have to be accountable, but that's the whole issue. So, I've gotta break out of that. Anyway, I wish you well with the rest of your journey.

*smiles*
    Jean

tomboy-princess.com/jointhechallenge

• asinstadt
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • Lizdiggs312
    Lizdiggs312 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jordan I am trying to lose weight so that I can get the Kidney transplant when the time comes. I'm looking for friends on here so we can support one another and meet our goal :)