Anyone starting insanity 11/17/14?

Options
I am looking for people starting today I need to lose a few lbs def would like a good group even if it's 2/3 people just to help each other out with accountability and extra support

Replies

• DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Anyone ?
  • mkateweis
    mkateweis Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just started last Monday. I love it!!
  • DJ478
    Options
    Nice I've done it before and always manage to get good results
  • DJ478
    Options
    Mkate I'll send you a request
  • corinne1977
    corinne1977 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm not starting until after Thanksgiving.
  • seththealmighty
    seththealmighty Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Just started Insanity / P90X hybrid schedule workout starting yesterday (18th).
  • Brocksterdanza
    Brocksterdanza Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I started last week as well. I am doing a combination of insanity and t25. I am a coach and AD and my time is rather crazy... put on top of that being a husband and father of a 3 year old.... Im trying to double up when i can so that if i miss a day its not a major setback... I also have had great success with insanity.
  • gnvbailey
    Options
    Started on the 10th
  • DJ478
    Options
    ThTs great for those currently doing it anyone following meal plan ?
  • seththealmighty
    seththealmighty Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    nope. I'm too lazy, broke, and unable to cook to follow someone else's premade meal plan. I'm just doing my calorie counting and 1 scoop of protein after my workout, so I can relax instead of cooking something.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    No, it goes with those Beachbody shakes. They make you gain weight!! They also may or may not not contribute to kidney problems.
  • DJ478
    Options
    Oh ok wondering cause this time I won't be following but I'm sure I'll get good results if I do calorie counting
  • mumma2boyz
    mumma2boyz Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I will be blogging about my Insanity experience here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/mumma2boyz I don't follow the Insanity meal plan, but I have been eating very clean and within the recommended calories of their plan. I focus mostly on my protein intake. When eating clean, the other macros seem to fall in line within acceptable levels. I am no doubt seeing results eating clean for 45+ days.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Yes! I will be starting Insanity on November 17, 2014! This is great, buddies!!!

...brb, time machine.
  • DJ478
    Options
    Nice I'm on week two today my weigh in was today I'm down 5lbs so excited but I have a lot to lose