MFP 'Wishlist' .. FL ..

Options

Replies

• Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    forrl wrote: »
    Mr_Bad_Example. He is so motivating, so awesome, and so cute.

QFT.

^ This
  • N2Couture
    N2Couture Posts: 2,762 Member
    Options
    I have a wonderful FL .. this was supposed to be a fun thread .. like the 'would you accept a FR from TPA you' thread .. tough crowd here .. :#B)
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Options
    I like my friend list...I keep it small to get to know them all
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    I.accept all cause over half don't comment anyways
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    N2Couture wrote: »
    I have a wonderful FL .. this was supposed to be a fun thread .. like the 'would you accept a FR from TPA you' thread .. tough crowd here .. :#B)

Awww...fine.

I'd accept a FR from you any day of the week. As long as you include a haiku in there.

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I have an Amazing group of Friends on my list and Have a Wonderful rapport with each and every one of them! never hurts to have more! :)
  • Hockey_Winger
    Hockey_Winger Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options

Oh, I and here I thought it was a let's quantify our loseriness by listing the people we wanted but couldn't get as friends...

Kinda seemed like a trap to me, because if coming across then wrong way in a friend request or PM wasn't bad enough, listing them here would make it SO much better. ^.~
  • SGM_Adonis
    Options
    I have an Amazing group of Friends on my list and Have a Wonderful rapport with each and every one of them! never hurts to have more! :)

My FL friends suck. They're abusive, pervy, creepy...they're always hungry, horny, or both. I keep them close so I can show them how to be gentlemanly/gentlewomanly and proper.

• N2Couture
    Options
    SGM_Adonis wrote: »

Awww...fine.

I'd accept a FR from you any day of the week. As long as you include a haiku in there.

A haiku, huh? No just .. 'Hey, you look marvelous'? J/k. :)
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

My FL friends suck. They're abusive, pervy, creepy...they're always hungry, horny, or both. I keep them close so I can show them how to be gentlemanly/gentlewomanly and proper.

I've learned nothing from you.
  • SGM_Adonis
    Options

Awww...fine.

A haiku, huh? No just .. 'Hey, you look marvelous'? J/k. :)

Only if a GIF is involved.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_ndca0fwFLo1r2gh6c.gif

totally made me laugh out loud!
  • RunnerStephe
    Options
    I don't really want anymore.
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    I have no one in mind. I'm good with what I have now. Unless someone really intrigues me in some form then I will add.
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Options
    sw33tp3a11 wrote: »
    I have no one in mind. I'm good with what I have now. Unless someone really intrigues me in some form then I will add.

ouat-2a-silentsquee.gif
  • N2Couture
    Options
    Well K, ^ I'd say 'get it'! lol
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

Awww...fine.

I offered a haiku to you last week, but you turned it down.

I believe you wanted a 500 word essay on your awesomeness.
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options

Sounds like a great bunch. If they also log and workout, sent them my way! :p