Can I get a "Witness" up in here?

Options
I went to the Doctor on 11/13/2014 and he officially took me off Metformin!!!! Say what? You heard me!!! I went from an A1C of 9+ in May to a 6.9 taken on 11/3/2014. Yeah folks, it can happen. I am living proof. The formula was simple. Walk EVERYDAY. Okay, lemme say that again...Walk EVERYDAY. Eat right as much as you can. The better you eat the more weight you loose. Change your attitude about how active you are. That's it folks. I didn't do anything else. I can't run, my knees are bad. I don't have a pool, so I didn't do any water aerobics. No gym memebership. Changed my attitude by parking my car in the furthist part of the employee parking lot. Stopped sending emails; now I get up and go see people in the office. I walk down the stairs at the very least everytime I go outside. Now I've changed my walking routine to getting up at 4 AM to do my walking. It's awesome. All aches and pains are gone and I look forward to it everyday!!!!

I didn't believe it could be done, but I didn't have anything to loose and see what I gained? C'mon yall! You can do it! Can I get a Witness up in here?

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!