75+ lbs down

Options

Replies

• birdiman
    birdiman Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Awesome job, and great results!
  • U2R2
    U2R2 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Great work. Congrats.
  • Archerychickge
    Archerychickge Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    HOLY COW!!!! You are rocking it!!!! Way to go!!!!! You even look younger too! AMAZING!!! Keep up the fantastic work!!!!
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!! You are looking great.
  • redwoodkestrel
    redwoodkestrel Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone - super sweet. You all are great! :)
  • DonnaDTW
    DonnaDTW Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Nice! Thanks for inspiring me...your progress is awesome!!! Can't wait to see your next update.
  • jodynolte
    jodynolte Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Amazing progress :D
  • lenac87
    lenac87 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job!
  • redwoodkestrel
    Options
    Thought I'd just add this here to the bottom of this thread. I went on a hike yesterday, a hike that I last did almost exactly 2 years ago. Some *very* steep hills to slog up, but you're rewarded with beautiful views once you reach the ridge. Well, I used a photo from that first hike in 2012 as my first profile photo here on MFP. Yesterday I decided to re-take that photo (not exactly in the same spot, but pretty close). Still very much an "in progress" picture but I can definitely see the difference.

bu2kd6kr5mif.jpg

The great thing as well is that I could totally FEEL the difference - the hike yesterday was *so much* easier than it was the first time around! On the hills, I was ahead of the group I was with and could keep up a steady pace without stopping. So nice to be able to enjoy the things I already love even more! :D
  • lilunsure
    lilunsure Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    WoW Girl you look Awesome! What an inspiration!… keep at it.. =)
  • tallmama3
    tallmama3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    so awesome!! love that you were active before and now you can feel the difference loosing the weight makes! I often think, if I had to wear the weight I've lost so far (83lbs) for a day- I honestly wouldn't make it! Imagine going on that hike, caring a 75+back pack! Keep up the awesome work!!
  • tam6van
    tam6van Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference. Way to go! Be proud of yourself
  • kasaz
    kasaz Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! Glad you're enjoying the hiking so much more. I love it too.
  • redwoodkestrel
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Totally appreciate the kind words and encouragement. Hiking is definitely a huge love of mine, and always has been - when I go alone I find it's pretty much a form of walking meditation. <3
  • opalsqueak007
    opalsqueak007 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! You are on the home strait now :)
  • ROSLE26
    ROSLE26 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You have truly done an amazing job!
  • lindaloo1213
    lindaloo1213 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and I bet you feel the same! Keep up the great work and remember how far youve come!
  • caperchick78
    caperchick78 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fab! Very inspirational! :)
  • redwoodkestrel
    Options
    Thank you all! <3
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Fantastic accomplishment!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!