Netflix workouts

Options
What are the best instant netflix workouts you've tried? i've tried the crunch pilates and its pretty good but i dont like the toetap touch thing whatever it is,

anyway, which ones are your favorite? and which ones work the best and maybe fastest?

Replies

• Melisha82
    Melisha82 Posts: 243
    Options
    I like Crunch: Superslimdown!! It's my absolute favorite
  • kamechaf
    kamechaf Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I want to know too! I've tried some dance thing but didn't know it.
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options

bump...Netflix is as addicting as MFP!!!
  • zudleymarie
    zudleymarie Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I had no idea! Major bump!
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post. I have netflix but didn't know they had exercise there. What about Roku or other devices that you can see netflix on, do they have it too?
  • Picky_nikki
    Picky_nikki Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    In Canada we don't get workouts :( Not really fair!!
  • v_addison
    v_addison Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Aw. I would love the chance to use Netflix for this! Non of the workout videos are available in Canada. :(
  • keeping_on
    keeping_on Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I only have access to the Instant Queue service, and from there so far I've only tried "10 Minute Solution - Kickbox Bootcamp" and "Egyptian Bellydancing for Beginners."

I appreciate the setup of the 10 Minute Solution program. It consists of 5 workout segments that last for 10 minutes each and you can mix and match which segments you do according to your a) schedule, b) fitness level, and c) daily workout goals. At my significantly overweight, beginner level of fitness it does make me work, but after 2 weeks I already find a lot of improvement in my ability to endure the workouts and a decrease in sweat that leads me to believe that, for a person with an intermediate+ level of fitness, the Kickbox program would best serve as maintenance. Also, as far as kickboxing goes, this video has probably been the most gentle version of it I've ever experienced. Again, good for the beginner, but in another few weeks when I really want my *kitten* kicked it isn't going to cut it.

Egyptian Bellydancing - old, very poor production quality, and boring. I LOVE bellydancing, but I zone out when watching this video and find myself struggling more with boredom than with my fitness level. I used to own a set of tapes by Veena and Neena which I enjoyed much more, but when I changed states they were mysteriously lost in the packing/unpacking process. This program is also low impact and not particularly useful for those with more advanced levels of fitness.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    There aren't very many instant workouts. But I second Crunch: Super Slim Down. If you like that instructor Ellen Barrett (one of my faves) - she has 3 more instant workouts. Self: Bikini Ready Fast, Self: Slim & Sleek Fast and Pick Your Level Pilates.

Other good workouts:
    10 Minute Solutions (several of these are instant) Kickbox Bootcamp with Keli Roberts is good
    Crunch: Bootcamp Training & Crunch: Total Resculpt (Resculpt is Kendal Hogan - he's fun)

Other brands (for instant) I'm not familiar with - Dance Off! - Trainier's Edge - Healing Yoga
  • sarahsx9
    sarahsx9 Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks for all the input you guys!!! i'll have to get right on that searching :) and that does suck for canada :(
  • beffy191
    beffy191 Posts: 71
    Options
    My favorite Netflix workout is Crunch: Fat Burning Ab Attack. It's sort of dancing, aerobics and an awesome Ab workout. I choose not to do the stuff where you lie down as I do it in my dorm room and my floor is super uncomfortable. I think i'll do the lying down stuff when I go home for the summer. I love this workout as it is 20 minutes and it can be done at any random time.
  • AmandaMonique
    Options
    I really liked Crunch Cardio Salsa, there's another dance one but I didn't like it.. I don't know, maybe you will. But cardio salsa was fun and it seemed to have newer music. And time went by fast. (:

Also I just did the trainers edge integrated strength training video. Not bad at all.
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I liked the Self Magazines one, I'll have to try the Crunch ones everyone is commenting about.
    I like some of the 10 minute solutions ones... haven't tried the kickboxing one yet.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    My favorite Netflix workout is Crunch: Fat Burning Ab Attack. It's sort of dancing, aerobics and an awesome Ab workout. I choose not to do the stuff where you lie down as I do it in my dorm room and my floor is super uncomfortable. I think i'll do the lying down stuff when I go home for the summer. I love this workout as it is 20 minutes and it can be done at any random time.

Is this an instant one?! I've gotta check it out!!
  • MissbusyLizzie
    MissbusyLizzie Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I may need to get netflix! haha
  • rissadiane
    rissadiane Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Bump! I have to check these out. I had no idea instant queue had work out videos!
  • melissaforster07
    melissaforster07 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Bump! I never thought to search the instant queue for workout videos!!
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    will have to start looking in to that for lunch time work out
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I do this and agree it is awesome!!
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    I had no idea either! Gonna instaflix on my iPad and do one at work tonight!