wanting to lose between 20-30 lbs.

Options
To sum it all up, back in 2005 I weighed 225 lbs. I went to the gym for a while and got down to 185, then I lost my motivation of working out. Through dieting I lost another 15 lbs and stood at 170, I hit a plateau that I just couldn't get out of. Then in 2009 I was diagnosed with a stomach ulcer. The very beginning I couldn't eat anything. I would try but then I would just throw it back up, no matter what it was. Doctor put me on a pill and with the pill I could eat saltine crackers and drink hot tea. While it was not a great way to lose weight I did, and I was down to 120 lbs. I had a lot of loose skin from the rapid weight loss but I loved myself being a smaller size.

Had some bouts of depression and stress and I put on 48 lbs. Weighing in at 168. I joined a gym again, and have cut soda and junk food out of my diet and added in fruits and vegetables, and drinking water. I started my new weight loss journey August 15th and quit smoking August 23rd of this year. I have lost 8 lbs already. So I am down to 160 lbs.

I would like to get down to 130-140 lbs.

Replies

• ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far. Happy to help in any way I can. Feel free to add me for support. ankdworak
  • sunshineta44
    sunshineta44 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    wow kinda my story..was 200 got sick in the hospital for weeks with c-diff (ulcerative colitis) and got down to 175.got out quit smokin ended up having to eat a lot of carbs, no greens for a while until my bowels cooperated with me..and gained some weight back. long story short i have to get back into the swing of things..i am sort of an athletic person..used to be anyway..i am an overnight worker, sleep maybe 3 hours a day.(been like that for years evn with a sleep aid). my food choices obv arent that great. i am just at at stand still with myself. when charting my food i noticed 1200 calories and 2,100 mg of sodium were ok.. is there a way to modify it.. and how do u add someone..i dont even know where to read a response