kyrkkkxgpurm.jpg
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    152 pounds

dmustbs23pbd.jpg
    o_O not even the same person :wink:
    ccajfuqszjga.jpg

250 lbs in the top photo, 220 in the one under it, the 2 on the side I'm 130 lbs at 5'1, those are recent photo's the 2 on the right. 10 lbs to go to get back to where I was this time last year, 20 to hit my ultimate goal for weight loss.

nice touch with the coloured contacts :smile:

No contacts just lighting, I wish I had contacts but still wear glasses for now, till hopefully sometime this month, then I'll get some green contacts to make them pop even more. But no contacts yet.
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    -68lbs

jaqud4l08q0q.jpg
  • HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    No contacts just lighting, I wish I had contacts but still wear glasses for now, till hopefully sometime this month, then I'll get some green contacts to make them pop even more. But no contacts yet.

wow, so one of the lucky 3% of the population, I'm jelly :)
  • pinkiezoom
    pinkiezoom Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Here's mine! Down from 297 to 230 so far! :)

progress.jpg

8830689.png

Hubba Hubba you look amazing :wink:

• pinkiezoom
    Options
    amy_elise1 wrote: »
    What a great thread! I am a bit over 180 in the first photo. At 158 now.2v7lo8dhozme.jpg
    You look so beautiful, great inspiration x
  • pinkiezoom
    Options
    ack i cant go reposting everyone so......... everyone looks beautiful and so much younger.
  • rcreff
    rcreff Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Such amazing transformations, quite inspiring! Well done to you all! keep it up and dont EVER look back!
  • stmadoesboy
    stmadoesboy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    final attempt!

June 2014 at 231lbs

8kld2samc8y3.jpg

Sept 2014 191lbs

fmai6w32q4l8.jpg

• murelzgirl
    murelzgirl Posts: 112 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    54kled9re4lw.jpg Before and During ... first pic was 18 months ago... second pic was 2 weeks ago.
  • IMADONE1203
    IMADONE1203 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :D Pictures to come....but what a great Thread everyone!!!! Thanks for sharing your successes, Something to shoot for!!!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options

wow, so one of the lucky 3% of the population, I'm jelly :)

My eyes have always been my favorite thing about my physical appearance. My grandmother use to say they were very unique, when I was a child they would change colors between blue and green, one time they even changed a purple gray color, but since I became an adult they have only changed a gray color 1 time but have managed to stay pretty green, they turn a green blue color depending on what I wear but mostly they are green.
  • zombiegirl123
    zombiegirl123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all of you!! It's so inspiring to see and read all of your successes. It's truly motivating <3
  • Mamahana82
    Options
    2hncizs.jpg

Me at about 190 size 12 and me at 160 size 8.
    I am just under 5'6".
    Hoping to get these last support pounds off and be about 140 or a size 6.
  • rcreff
    rcreff Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ccajfuqszjga.jpg

250 lbs in the top photo, 220 in the one under it, the 2 on the side I'm 130 lbs at 5'1, those are recent photo's the 2 on the right. 10 lbs to go to get back to where I was this time last year, 20 to hit my ultimate goal for weight loss.

Amazing weight loss. Well done!
  • ActionAnnieJXN
    ActionAnnieJXN Posts: 116 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Wow! Everybody looks AMAZING! CONGRATS TO ALL! I just figured out how to do the "before and after" shot, so I thought I'd post mine. This is about 45-50 lbs down with more to go. Not sure how much more yet - will know when I get there. :-)

yfimest11otr.jpg
  • BeckyNaturoMommy
    BeckyNaturoMommy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I just did one of these today! I'm just a quarter of the way through, but I'm seeing a difference. From ~372 to 318.

98f4hryyt35q.jpg

Awesome change! Side note: you remind me of Garcia from Criminal Minds with your FAB glasses! Love it! :D
  • tallmama3
    tallmama3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    starting 270--after pic about 190's currently 181
    fvpuojmpn0y5.jpg
  • WWnot
    WWnot Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the inspirational photos! Your hard work definitely shows. :D
  • madrose0715
    madrose0715 Posts: 463 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Top, Summer 2014 - Bottom, Summer 2012 - 90 pd difference

Sorry about the size

2y4gew74xxvc.jpg
    gbasvn6is6ke.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!