I've lost 65lbs by myself, finally time to find a few friends for the last 30!

Options
I've pretty much lost 65lbs since January 2013 alone and the last 30 or so pounds are starting to really intimidate me! I'd really love to lose 10lbs by Christmas to really show off at a special occasion. In the same boat? Let's chat!

Replies

• Lindaendall
    Lindaendall Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hi. I lost 41lbs with the support of my MFPals over the last 2 years. Because I stopped logging regularly I have now gained back 10lbs which I am hoping to re-lose by Christmas. It is a lot easier with good support. If you want a pal from the UK add me.
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    I've lost 54 lbs since Jan 2014 (295 days). I still have another 12 lbs to go. It would be really awesome if I could lose the remaining 12 lbs by the end of Jan (365 days- exactly 1 year to lose 66 lbs), but I'm setting a more realistic goal of March.

I might decide my goal is a little high and try to lose another 9-10 lbs on top of that, we'll see.
  • TheRealKit
    TheRealKit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have lost and gained ... do to steroid treatment for injuries.
    I have lost 36 and working on the last 30 or less. Love the motivation here.
  • healeraoife
    healeraoife Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose 10lbs by Christmas. I have a new major motivation to do so, as well, and so far I've lost quite a bit from that alone! Petty jealousy can get you far, apparently! Haha. I even got myself to the gym last night!