still trying

Options
seriously need a good kick up the backside to get myself motivated, i have been trying since april and only lost 8lbs that just is not good enough, I am still trying to lose 31lbs to start with. I know i can do this and have changed my eating habits and am being healthy i know i am not eating enough calories for my height of 5ft 2ins, so now i am going to up my cals and see if this works better for me, I have been struggling with lots of emotions since losing my 23 year old son 3 years ago so it hasnt been easy but i feel now is the time to tackle my health issues and weight is the biggest problem any advice or good talking to will be welcome!

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your loss. You can add me and I'll be a support for you.
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    Sorry for you loss. Add me if you want. I myself am getting back after 5 months of issues an personal problems. You can do this!!!
  • mainsqueen
    mainsqueen Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    sorry its taken so long to get back to you, I couldnt find my discussion lol no use in forums not sure how to do it x I have still been trying to lose weight but only lost 1lb this month its just not good enough is it i am still so up and down with my emotional eating but i am still trying to do this, thankyou for your comments they mean a lot xx
  • TheRealKit
    TheRealKit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss, doll. Feel free to add me . hugs
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Im so sorry for your loss I lost my dad last Wednesday and went off track with eating etc but im back on it now. Your son would want you to be healthy and happy and a reason to motivate you. feel free to add me life after loss is so hard I couldn't imagine losing 1 of my babies my heart goes out to you
  • mainsqueen
    Options
    thankyou so much for your comments i have had a hard time with xmas but am back trying again and am more determined to do well so up and at it x
  • mainsqueen
    Options
    so far lost 5 half lbs i want to lose 9lbs for end of march and its doable if i keep focused have started going to slimming world for motivation and using vibro plate also walking more x

• mainsqueen
    Options
    so far im on track i have lost 12 and a half pounds up to end of march and have struggled with the last bit for two weeks but no more messing about back on track with 2lbs a week for my 1st Goal for June so keep on trying