seeking females interested in lifting!!!

Options
wanting some more female pals that lift...
feel free to add me if thats YOU!
:smiley:

Replies

• DeterminedBex
    DeterminedBex Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    BUMP...anyone??
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :P
  • Cc215
    Cc215 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    there's loads of us round here - lots hang out in the stronglift for women group
  • hazleyes81
    hazleyes81 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah! No stronglift program for me though.
  • itsjustmish
    itsjustmish Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new to lifting, only started around 6 weeks ago. I'm doing AllPro's beginner hypertrophy programme. Feel free to add me! :)
  • amandarawr06
    amandarawr06 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I have been lifting for awhile, and have seen major differences. I want to start the stronglifts program in the new year.
  • becksmcg93
    becksmcg93 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    meeeeeeeeee
  • court_fritch26
    court_fritch26 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I just started lifting heavier!
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I'm still pretty new to lifting (been going for about 7 or 8 weeks now) but I love it. Feel free to add me!
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I really want to learn to lift heavy!
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    im new, been a few weeks and still lifting quite "light" but im getting there! feel free to add me
  • Iri_2
    Iri_2 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Meeeeeee! :D
  • tamelakaye79
    tamelakaye79 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am a newbie lifter, too! I LOVE it and the changes I am seeing in my body and in my strength!! I lift 4 x's per week- 2 Upper body days and 2 lower body days- squats and deadlifts are my FAV!!!!!
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I lift heavy...I'm also kind of an odd bird, so add me if you dare...(insert villianous laughter here) :smiley:
  • Sallybally55
    Sallybally55 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'll add you- I do stronglifts for strength and spin for cardio
  • amykuh
    amykuh Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    The progression of this thread makes me smile… Put it out at 7pm on a Sunday and there are no nibbles, but bump it first thing in the morning, and *boom* the ladies who lift are all over it. Please add me, too. I started this past June, and have transformed from a girl trying to lose weight into a girl working hard to be strong and fit. Mentally and physically, it's better than taking medicine, and I love that. There's really no going back, is there? I am currently lifting twice a week, with my hubby, and a trainer.
  • Strongandscrappy
    Strongandscrappy Posts: 1,735 Member
    Options
    I'm almost finished body beast and need to find something new. I've increased my weights a lot and am so happy that I lift now. Add me!
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm just reading New Rules of Lifting for Women, but I'm almost afraid to start the program. I'll lurk here for a while and on the stronglifts group until I can call myself a woman who lifts :)
  • GrannyCrayCray
    GrannyCrayCray Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm 'strength training' two days per week, but I want to LIFT. My endurance has improved to the point that I think I can take on some heavier weights and more focused lifts. Add me please & share your exercise logs / training schedule pleeeze :)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I lift and stuff. :)