Beginning THT on 11/17

Options
Well my cut is going to last another 6 weeks or so, but I've been researching different lifting programs and trying my best to read up on what program will give what results. As far as my personal goal, I'm looking to gain strength and mass while bulking. I guess my goals are more aesthetic than anything. I've seen that SL5x5 is more geared to strength and IC5x5 is the same with some isolation stuff thrown in. I've looked through the IC routine, and personally I don't think it's got enough isolation work that I'd like. I looked into the THT program, and I have to say I think it's a pretty solid routine from what I'm reading. I've been working out for quite some time (not saying I know it all) but I wouldn't classify myself as a novice by any stretch.

So I'm sort of keeping this thread as a log. It'll be interesting to see what gains (if any) are made while I'm still cutting, but we shall see. You're welcome to join in and feel free to comment. If this thread shouldn't be under this category, please feel to move it mods.

Replies

• rgauthier20420
    rgauthier20420 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Alright. So I need a little help. The THT program I'm doing, or would like to continue, is a full body 3 day a week routine. I only have time in the gym for about 35 minutes tops, so it's really not possible to do this whole routine in that time. I'm trying to find out if it's ok to do some of the lifts at the gym and some at home. I have a home gym (resistance plates) that I could use for some of the lifts, and I'll use the gym at lunch for the bigger compound stuff and stuff that requires help.

Can someone please comment as to this being ok?