101 pounds gone… halfway to goal (with pics)

Options

Replies

• hungryhungryheather809
    Options
    You are doing great! Good for you!!!
  • TheRealKit
    TheRealKit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    awesome job
  • VanessaRudden
    VanessaRudden Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Looking Good! Well Done you!
  • rhileyschubbygranny
    Options
    Fantastic, good for you!!! What an inspiration!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • andeey
    andeey Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look great!! :)
  • erikarobles
    erikarobles Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    LOVE the attitude!!!! You are very inspiring!!!! Keep up the GREAT work!!!!
  • deborahmills22
    deborahmills22 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed your post. Nice work! You look great!
  • Serendipity5215
    Serendipity5215 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You've made tremendous progress & look great! Way to go! :)
  • justalittlecrazy
    justalittlecrazy Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am impressed that you have made such good choices for yourself. A couple of people have asked me how I'm losing weight and I'm like, duh. Eat less, move more. Its that simple.

What an amazing transformation! Thanks for sharing with us. I needed it.
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Amazing and very inspirational. Huge congrats on progress.
  • inkuyo
    inkuyo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • bellbell922
    Options
    Great job!
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Absolutely awesome!!! I am 5'9" and currently 284, so it's interesting to see what I might look like to others! Additionally, I don't think you looked 380 to begin with, or even 280 now! :)
  • kbeloved
    kbeloved Posts: 67 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    dude. best reason for losing weight i've seen yet. to get people to put up or shut up! fantastic!!!!!!!!!! glad you're showing people that SCIENCE works. congrats on your progress, i can't wait to see you at goal! <3 Edit: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LOST 100LBS IN 7 MONTHS THAT'S FRICKIN AWESOME AND YOU LOOK GREAT! :DDD
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Love the testimony. I can relate to much of what you shared. I have a deep-seated instinct that others judged me as ignorant or lazy when it comes to food and nutrition, simply because I was fat. Not any more!

Now the ignorant express fear I am losing "too fast". Pfffft. I've averaged a pound a week throughout, and I'm not even at the top of the range of "ideal" weight.
  • dangie2002
    dangie2002 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Wow, you know what? It refreshing to find someone who is strong and determined! I love the attitude! I haven't lost as much as you yet, out journeys may be similar, but our bodies respond differently. You give me hope! Best of luck while you continue on your transformation journey!
  • jpskitts7
    jpskitts7 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Inspirational!!!
  • momwow17
    momwow17 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success. You look great (and happy!). Can't wait to see your pictures when you reach your final goal. Thanks so much for sharing your story!
  • librarial
    librarial Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congratulations; that's amazing progress! You must feel AMAZING compared to how you felt before! Try lifting 100 pounds sometime soon (don't strain yourself!) and then just imagine carrying all that around all day, every day - that's what you were doing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!