Has any one tried ISAGENIX cleanse Program?

Options
If yes how was your experience?

Replies

• dimplz1965
    dimplz1965 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm not really overweight. I tried it but realized I couldn't survive on 700 calories a day. Did it for 3 weeks and got my money back. Maybe I didn't give it a long enough try. I lost 4 pounds and some inches. But for me I knew it wasn't sustainable.
  • s_pekz
    s_pekz Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    There is nothing in your body to cleanse. Eat moderately and at a calorie deficit.
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    What do you need to cleanse from? Are you a recovering heroin addict (sounds blunt).

There is nothing you need to cleanse from, your liver and kidneys do that just fine.
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    If u are pooping and peeing you don't require a Cleanse
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    IF you like you can give me your money and I will use it better than whatever cleanse that is.
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    hhlun.gif
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    If u are pooping and peeing you don't require a Cleanse

^This
  • bakingmadness
    bakingmadness Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I haven't done the program, but I like their French Vanilla Isalean Shake. Not for weight loss purposes, but because it tastes good and I need to get more Protein in my diet so I use it as a supplement.
  • GretchenB02
    GretchenB02 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I thought they were beneficial while I was consistently using their products, but when I stopped it seemed as though some of my tummy bloat decreased. I stopped because it got too expensive for me.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    Kinda OT - but why do people cleanse? I don't get it....
  • mrsmcmo
    mrsmcmo Posts: 109 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Yes I did it. I lost weight (obviously, since there was next to nothing in my digestive system), and put it all right back on as soon as I started eating again. Overall didn't enjoy the experience. I don't recommend it.

ETA: My sister and husband also did it. My sister had a TERRIBLE allergic reaction to something (not quite sure what it was), her face swelled up like a balloon. My husband also got terribly sick near the end of the 'cleanse' with hand, foot and mouth disease and he NEVER gets sick. IMO, cleanses like this are completely unnecessary and your body would benefit much more so from just eating natural and healthy foods for however long.
  • meglo91
    meglo91 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Cleanses are crap. Your body cleans and detoxes itself. You do not need to pay someone to do your liver's job, just like you don't need to buy a special pump off the internet to make your heart work extra good*.

*Unless you have a pacemaker or other such device, in which case, more power to you. Though I sincerely hope said device was not procured on the internet.
  • kimsmith56716
    Options
    I do and I love it :) First time was awful, second time wasn't so bad, third time I was hooked. I also have a super-ubber awesome support system and that seems to be part of most peoples success, as is is for me! It isn't for everybody but nothing rarely is :wink: I'd be happy to inbox you! It's easier to relate when your being supported not judged. I'm not here to defend my choices, I have a lot of energy but I'm going to use it wisely :)
  • sandracrosby59
    sandracrosby59 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been on the Isagenix program for almost 3 months and I cleanse every week. The Isagenix cleanse is not a colon cleanse. It doesn't send you to the bathroom. It puts you in Ketosis which causes your body to burn stored fat, where toxins live. Cleanse days are extremely low calorie days, less than 400, but their product makes it possible. I have low blood sugar and low blood pressure and it I don't consume enough calories the room spins when I stand up and I've actually passed out before. With Isagenix I do NOT have these issues. It's formulated to give you energy while maintaining your blood sugar levels.

Will you be hungry and will stomach growl on Cleanse days? Yes. But you can do it for the 24 or 48 hours. It's a mindset.

Kimsmith56716 is right. It's not for everyone and a support group is the key to success.
  • FunkyTobias
    FunkyTobias Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    Toxins? ONOEZ!!!!!
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    What exactly are you cleansing? Besides your wallet.
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I've been on the Isagenix program for almost 3 months and I cleanse every week. The Isagenix cleanse is not a colon cleanse. It doesn't send you to the bathroom. It puts you in Ketosis which causes your body to burn stored fat, where toxins live. Cleanse days are extremely low calorie days, less than 400, but their product makes it possible. I have low blood sugar and low blood pressure and it I don't consume enough calories the room spins when I stand up and I've actually passed out before. With Isagenix I do NOT have these issues. It's formulated to give you energy while maintaining your blood sugar levels.

Will you be hungry and will stomach growl on Cleanse days? Yes. But you can do it for the 24 or 48 hours. It's a mindset.

Kimsmith56716 is right. It's not for everyone and a support group is the key to success.

Please, name one single toxin that your body is "cleansing"?
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

A diet plan with a 400 calorie day.

Simpsons-walk-in-walk-out-whistling.gif
    No thanks

• JazzFischer1989
    JazzFischer1989 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Nice try, OP and others in on this advertising ploy. I'm not falling for it!
  • arrrrjt
    arrrrjt Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    My SO's friend bought in and lost a bunch of weight, even convinced my SO to buy a bunch of their stuff. It is now sitting in our cupboard, untouched.