sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
***I have gained:

CONFIDENCE
MOOD BALANCE
GOT MY HEALTH BACK
HAPPINESS
MORE SLEEP
SELF ESTEEM

What have you GAINED from your weight loss goals!?

Replies

• hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I gained my best friends from MFP.
    <3
    Lindsey and Sam. :)
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I've gained control and awareness.
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    strength
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I've gained control and awareness.

Me the same.
  • jaydemikaela
    jaydemikaela Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Definitely awareness. I didn't know how many calories I was eating or how many I should be eating. Now I do :)
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I have gained the realization just how many awesome strangers are willing to support each other, motivate one another, are willing to encourage and even share intimate details with each other (how many "showing all my folds, bumps, scars" pictures and secret worries have we shared here while even sometimes our families remain unaware:).
    It reminds me how a good community should look like, once we understand that we all very similar in our struggles, needs and wants. A lot of the conflict, strive and hate in this world of ours would go by the wayside if more folks would copy a page out of our little mpf community's playbook. Life is good.
  • OnionCookie
    OnionCookie Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I have gained the realization just how many awesome strangers are willing to support each other, motivate one another, are willing to encourage and even share intimate details with each other (how many "showing all my folds, bumps, scars" pictures and secret worries have we shared here while even sometimes our families remain unaware:).
    It reminds me how a good community should look like, once we understand that we all very similar in our struggles, needs and wants. A lot of the conflict, strive and hate in this world of ours would go by the wayside if more folks would copy a page out of our little mpf community's playbook. Life is good.

Incredibly written WolffEarl. I agree.

I've gained faith in myself, lovely friends, the ability to actually walk up stairs without being flustered or winded, control, and the discovery that I can do so much more than I ever thought possible. And clearer skin. I've never had clear skin so its a big deal. XD
  • jmjones66
    jmjones66 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I gained awareness! It is amazing how I've changed my attitude about the stuff I eat. I check calories on EVERYTHING, now!
  • StrawberryDrip
    Options
    Freedom for the control of fatty foods :)
  • alison2429
    alison2429 Posts: 236 Member
    Options

What he said !!
  • wanitalilly
    wanitalilly Posts: 108
    Options

I cannot agree more! This site has definitely kept me moving on days I didn't want to becasue in the back of my mind when I thought I JUST WANT TO GIVE UP...I would think of MFP and all the support...then I would think well I could not log calories and just read success stories...like that would somehow bring me success?! In the end it's the support and feedback I get/give on here that keeps me logging. Love you all!
  • ItsMeMaryW
    ItsMeMaryW Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have gained...

Energy
    Confidence
    Positve attitude
    Great MFP Friends
    And for the first time in my life...Love for myself!
  • LizGogol
    LizGogol Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    A NEW ADDICTION! I love working out! Never thought I'd see the day!

I also gained a entirely new body and outlook on life. When you are strong and healthy you are strong and healthy in every aspect in your life.
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I have gained the ability not to be "that guy" who oozes over into you personal space on long flights!
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options

Couldn't put it better myself:flowerforyou:
  • cmmull67
    cmmull67 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I've gained my life back. I let myself go after some life issues sent me into a short-term depression. That led me to just say "meh, who cares" and I got lazy. Lost my wife over it. (yes, she actually refused to try to work on our real issues because she just wasn't attracted to fat me) Now, I'm back exercising and eating right, lost all the weight I gained plus some extra. Gained my life back, and a new g/f who has me happy to be alive again.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!