seeking females interested in lifting!!!

Options

Replies

• dewaltfan
    dewaltfan Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am just starting Stronglifts, looking forward to making some changes to a lot of things in the coming year!!!!

Feel free to add me also, always looking for like minded women who want the same!

• Zelinna
    Zelinna Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Stronglifts for about 2 months and I love it, before that I did NROL Supercharged. I find lifting to be very empowering, and I wish I had started a long time ago.

I always love having more friends that lift, so feel free to add me!
  • roxylola
    roxylola Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I lift a bit - heavy for me anyway (although I seem to have lost the SL group with the new boards)
  • katya_be
    katya_be Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I just started lifting a week ago. The SL 5x5 program. Just bought a bench with a squat rack and a set of 300 lb weights!
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I lift but I don't follow any specific program. Feel free to add me.
  • MaddyT122
    MaddyT122 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I've been lifting for a few months but am now just starting the Strong Curves program. Feel free to add me.
  • MegzC321
    MegzC321 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I have been using the machines at the gym. I also do 2-A-Days !
  • 52cardpickup
    52cardpickup Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    katya_be wrote: »
    I just started lifting a week ago. The SL 5x5 program. Just bought a bench with a squat rack and a set of 300 lb weights!

So jealous D: hoping to get all of that for Christmas!

I'm lifting with my dumbbells, starting a new program tonight. Add me if you'd like!
  • lisabee77
    lisabee77 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've been lifting heavy for over 20 years. I don't track my workouts on MFP but feel free to add me anyway. :-)
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I compete in powerlifting and Crossfit and oly lift as a hobby. Add me if you like.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    I'm a powerlifter, programmed by my coach. Feel free to add
  • DeterminedBex
    DeterminedBex Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    wow thanks for all the response ladies :smiley:
  • arkowalyshyn
    arkowalyshyn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I want to lift! I only have dumbbells right now, but making space and saving money. Anyone know any good at home dumbbell routines?
  • DeterminedBex
    DeterminedBex Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    ^ look up youtube, heaps there :)
  • vnessuh
    vnessuh Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I really want to start lifting but have absolutely NO IDEA where to start. (obvs step one is get myself a gym membership)
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I am just starting to lift heavy feel free to add me :)
  • dnamouse
    dnamouse Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Been lifting for just over a year. Started with NROL4W and have moved onto NROL Supercharged :smile:
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    I'm almost done with Phase I of NROLFW and am shocked at how much muscle I've gained in my back and shoulders, and how gravity-defying my behind has become. I'm 41. When I cut about 15 pounds, I'm going to look amazing!!
  • ucabucca
    ucabucca Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I lift but not by program just set up with a trainer and change up so body doesn't get used to specifics Have been at it now for over a year started with machines now a mixture so excited leg press with plates is now 450 for 15 reps
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    ^Wow that's impressive!